Thursday 23 July 2009

Wickedly cute

Noushie, my cat seems to have gotten more wicked lately. He likes jumping on my bed to get out of the window to climb on nearby trees to capture geckos. He then eats the geckos under my bed. From the noise that he makes while eating those reptiles, I could guess that they must be really crispy. Ew!

Plus he has recently developed a liking for crackers (especially corn ones) and tea. Today he even drank tea from my cup. Oh and by the way, don't you think that the cup holds a little resemblance to bloggers' meeting banner? Hehe! I obviously did not drink the tea after him, I put the rest of it in his bowl instead. Do you think it's safe for a cat to drink tea?


Ah! Anyway dudettes and dudes,I'm off for a good night's sleep. The day had been great!

10 comments:

  1. Hey I gave you that cup! Noushie seems to be a nice cat. Maybe he should come and clean my house of lizards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dogs drink my tea too! there are no reasons for it not to be safe i guess!
    hey i got the same perfume, ming shu fleur rare! wahahaha its not as rare as its name suggest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is very cute ^^, may be it's because of the eclipse of yesterday hahaha that he is acting wickedly. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate cats when they're doing their disgusting lizard dinner... yuck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jevin, I think you wouldnt like it if he really came.

    Keli, lol! I thought I was the only one with the ming shu! Dang!

    La Pingouine, might be! LOL. Or he is using the eclipse as an excuse to be evil. Wicked cat!

    Sachin, yeah it's awful. Once he even brought a small hare at home. :s Cause where I live there are some hares, so he likes feeding on them too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, don't you think that noushie has got the heavy metal attitude? Look how he opens his mouth and sticks out that tounge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah he's metal. He hangs out too much around me! Hihi

    ReplyDelete
  8. never heard of cats drinking tea, mine drinks only water and milk and u know wat? she drinks water only on the floor, never in her bowl..ain't that wickedly cute? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eutaah, that seems to be so cute! I really wanna hug minou!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't like cats. They scare me!! But I like the color of your cat's fur...real cute indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete