Monday 20 July 2009

I love...


I've survived yet another PMS without going on a killing spree. Ain't that a great achievement?

Out of contradiction, I wanted to write a negative post, full of hate, the kind of post where you let it all go and insult a lot of people, but then I realised that I don't feel like swearing and bitching. I feel happy and high. Damn! I'm starting to hate this new sort of PMS. It might be the meds I took though...

Anyway, this post is dedicated to some of the stuff I love...

1.Late Night TV watching

The first thing that comes in this incredible list of stuff that I love is tadaaa... yeah you saw that above, it's late night TV watching. I know, you must be finding that lame but I so very totally utterly love to watch TV alone at night, especially when they are airing old horror movies or else I'd take a cuisine show anytime. There's something great about watching TV when you're all alone and not being disturbed by someone who's asking "Damn! who got killed?", "What's the name of this actor?" or "who do you think is the killer?".

2. Songs that make you cry

You know those songs with heart-wrenching lyrics? No! Not the crappy ones, but the really awesome ones. There are some that I totally love, like Iris from Goo Goo Dolls or Bother by Corey Taylor or even Low Man's Lyric by Metallica. Those songs are truly do-listens along with some bad-ass metal songs, of course!

3. I love it when people understand my jokes - this does not happen often. Something has got to be wrong with me.



Anyway dudettes and dudes, I'm cutting this list short here 'cause My Wife and Kids is airing and I totally love this show! See ya'll!

14 comments:

  1. hahahhahahahha ... you had a happy period, but not always .... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late by a week! I'm not anxious as I used to be. I've mellowed down and trying to stop snapping at hubby's while pms-ing. It's hard but I'm getting there :)

    I love watching TV till late too. Best time of the day for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! let me know what meds you're taking, I'd love to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats your secret to a happy period? o_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find the pic nice!
    As for the post... I would also like to know the meaning of "PMS".
    Anything to do with private message or something? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. PMS is short for premenstrual syndrome. Also known as the "my wife is a crazy bitch" period or the "I'm coming home late this week" period. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Bruno, I don't really see the point of the evil laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ MoodyBoo, I'm trying to stay cool during my PMS too. This time Jevin was lucky to be away for the weekend. I don't know how the next one will go. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Rubeina and Rooch, I'm taking regular painkillers, Doliprane + Magnesium pills. It helps to feel relaxed. :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ La Pingouine and Yashvin, I think Jevin's definition is quite accurate. LOL "PMS is short for premenstrual syndrome. Also known as the "my wife is a crazy bitch" period or the "I'm coming home late this week" period."

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Jevin, thanks for the definition, it couldn't have been more douchebagish :u

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmm late at night, watching horror films alone..that can't be me lol, but listening to cool, romantic music ya, this one is perfect for relaxation :) ..

    The picture is really nice.Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh ^^ well thanks for the definition hahaha

    ReplyDelete