Tuesday 28 July 2009

His birthday is coming...


I've never been good at choosing gifts for people. I have not even once seen that wonderful glow in peoples' eyes when they receive something they had been expecting for a long time. I guess there must be something wrong with my ability at choosing gifts. I wonder what kind of talent it takes to decide on the right thing to buy for someone.

So this Saturday is Jevin's 23rd birthday. I feel that I should be offering him something special. Most of the gifts I've offered him in the past were either related to his car or cakes that I've baked. It's high-time that I got him something original. Damn! I'm having the gifter's block! That does not even exist. Hehe!

Anyway, dudettes and dudes, I'm gonna make the most of the few days left before his birthday to find the right gift! Any suggestions?

15 comments:

  1. Uh...an iPod, that's the only thing I can think about.(Don't tell me you didn't expect that! :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! Even I get the 'gifter's block'. I usually get my boo new clothes. Why don't you check out a tool set? Or a leather satchel/wallet? Or you can simply bake him some goodies and put them all in a beautiful basket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are his hobbies/ likes? Go for one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehh.....doesn't he read your blog btw?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sjdvda, Oh yeah! I was expecting that. Don't you think the guys from Apple should remunerate you a little? :p You've been doing some great promo! Hehe!

    @ Wez, I'm considering the clothes. ^o) This might actually be useful to him and I'll finally get to see him wearing dark colours! LOL!

    @ Keats, his hobbies did not help much in the past. He's into guitars and rock.

    @ Adrcc2, right! And I asked him not to read it and he did just the contrary! Hehe! He knows I'm desperately looking for ideas for the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaha LEO FTW!!! ^^

    @ the gift: A guitar, Ipod Touch or ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. nivea for men: 3 in 1 :p

    its shampoo, shaver foam & gel douche @ the same time :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Joyshan, you're a leo too? :p

    @ Mervin, yeah 3 in 1s make awesome gifts! Affordable too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. well its a new product ;) and its useful too lol ;) one can shampoo one can shave..saw his haircut and saw a little beard lol :p

    and then one can shower :p

    a good car related product hmm i don't know if he is already using it but there is a product which washes and waxes at the same time and all this without water..so he can 'dry-clean' his car :p well no need to give only one item..you can find a main gift and then accompanying it with some lil stuffs like what im suggesting u :P

    lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Mervin, thanks. You are giving me quite some options to consider! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm, an earing? parfum? some orange credit so that he calls u more often? :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Yashvin, we rarely talk on the phone. We usually skype more. :P I could give him a metal ear ring! LOL! That would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. take the ear ring and put it in the shampoo :P

    he;ll have the ring when he take his shower :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. We just went out and spent the day together. ;) It was awesome. Thanks for the wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehe! Yeah it was awesome jev!

    ReplyDelete