Friday 10 July 2009

All set to go



Tomorrow is nearly finally here dudettes and dudes. I must say that today has been a hell of a hectic day; the kind of hectic day that I love.

It first started out with loads of shopping; grocery and some other miscellaneous stuff. I was sweating when I took the bus home. I really love sweating these days, I wonder why. :P

Then back home, I made cookies and jelly. I prepared and diced my vegetables for tomorrow. Since we will be setting out early, I don't want to undergo the pain of dicing the vegetable early in the morning. I'm really looking forward to cooking tomorrow's lunch! Oh and I also made a chili paste to accompany lunch. Hehe.

Then in the afternoon I waited for Jev's call. He was supposed to come and fetch some of tomorrow's stuff as I don't want to be seen carrying buckets and other things early in the morning. My dad will think I'm gonna start a sand-selling business or something.

So I went searching for the buckets first and washed them. I did the best I could but they were oh-so-dirty!

Then Jevin came and it was raining as hell. I wonder why this situation seemed romantic and dramatic at the same time. Might be 'cause of the rain and his car lights.

Then the time is now and I am sitting and writing this post. I am smiling or suppressing a laughter and I want tomorrow to be here as soon as possible...

13 comments:

  1. oh have fun dear you all!! :)
    what is it you're cooking?
    been a while i haven't been sweating, but i do not miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the weather gonna b fine tomorrow \w/

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least Opera works ... I've been having this comment problem on all the other browsers (IE8 FF3.5 and Chrome)

    Too bad I cant be there tom ... do have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morinn..yashvin veg li..pa blier..LoL

    ReplyDelete
  5. wai, ene veg ki manze tout, et absolument tout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Keli, I'm making fried rice. It is now that I've realised I've been ambitious in choosing to cook that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Yashvin, the weather looks fine now. Hope it does not go bad later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Bruno, thanks for notifying me about this problem. I wonder if it's still unsolved. I will try to solve it if it persists.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Tushal, wi mo tane dir Yashvin pou amene selmen salad legume pou li manzer! XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha It was fun huh?

    We need a full review...

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey thanks for the Cookies.....It was really delicious...can you pass on the recipe plzzzzzz.......merchi

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Jev, the day was so eventful that a full review will be almost impossible! lol

    @ Ashesh, I am glad that you liked the cookies! :D The recipe can be found in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Jev, the day was so eventful that a full review will be almost impossible! lol

    @ Ashesh, I am glad that you liked the cookies! :D The recipe can be found in this post.

    ReplyDelete