Wednesday 8 July 2009

I should be creating a wishlist

Today I started reading A Time To Kill by John Grisham for the nth time. I just can't remember just how many times I have read that book but one thing's for sure, I always find it as captivating as on the first read. I'll encourage you to read the book if ever you happen to find it roaming around or you might watch the movie, which is not as good as the book, but quite fine.


Earlier today I had a quick lunch with Jev. It was fun. We tried a restaurant we've never been to before and I totally hated the salad. For me a salad has got to be seasoned with fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper only. Do you think it's weird of me?

Anyway, now for some gifts showing-off: I got this new tea mug from Jev on Saturday. I guess he knew that I'd love it. Miss Piggy, the ex-mug, is gone and I'm totally loving this new one. The handprints design is so inspiring!

Plus I got this Ming Shu, fleur de l'Aube perfume and Luminelle Mascara from my sister last week. The perfume bottle is cute isn't it? I just love Yves Rocher products, they are affordable and effective. I think I've just turned into a regular Yves Rocher customer.


Ah anyway dudettes and dudes, so much for my gifts. I've found an alternative to Thursday night Desperate Housewives watching and it's Wednesday night Desperate Housewives watching on M6 and it's in some minutes. So I gotta go... See ya'll!

14 comments:

  1. The perfume looks good. I'm sure it smells good too. :p

    I like A time to kill. Very nice plot. Okay I watched the movie only... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, mr jevin didnt go to work today? :P
    Et dire que moi mo ti conger hier et li ti p jaloux mwa lolz, kidding.

    The only thing I read are blogs and facebook status msgs, and thats enough lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yves Rocher is in Quatres Bornes, isn't it :P ... if I read books, I might have tried to read A time to kill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try the book, I love Grisham. And these are real lovely gifts =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read that book before but I don't remmeber the story.
    That mean I need to read them again.
    See you around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yashvin I was working from home actually. That's different. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I never read any Grisham book. This week I finished the 8th volume of "Walking Dead" and started "La Noce d'Anna" by Natacha Appannah. Mauritian literature rock :-D !

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Jev, hehe, yeah I know you've watched only the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Yashvin, wai daprer lord jevin ine inspirer ar to conger pou pren 1 homeworking day! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Bruno, yup it's found in Quatre Bornes! You should try the book, it's poignant. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Nussaibah, I really like Grisham style of writing. He's got a way with narration that keeps me sucked in the novel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Lunaticg, do read it again if you have the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Sachin, Oh yeah! Mauritian literature truly rocks. This reminds me that I gotta dig out some Mauritian texts I have in the basement.

    ReplyDelete