Wednesday 14 November 2007

Can't believe I missed it!


Anyway, it's been a year since I did my first post, that is pom pom, hihi. I won't go into a total review of my blog by posting visits and comments stats and such things, else people will come and shout funny stuff on my shoutbox! (wink @ "Rob", the guy who found my stats, annoying). Oh and by the way, Rob, next time you have some free time in a UOM lab, do something more meaningful! You gave me the impression that I make you angry and that I'm terribly important to you and I so totally hate this feeling :D So much bitterness is not good for you and consequently for me.

Ah! I'm relieved! lol

Anyway, coming back to the original subject, 1 year of blogging has been a wonderful experience. Sometimes, it has been addictive, sometimes not, most of the time fun and rewarding and it has remained a wonderful hobby.

The thing is, I'm quite out of inspiration lately. So I hope I'll be posting something meaningful real soon.

Have fun dudettes and dudes and my happy aliens and thank you all for helping me to make it to this one year. Hope there are more years to come! Ciao! razz


post signature

21 comments:

  1. happy anniversary to your blog morinn, blogging surely is on top of the list when it comes to my hobbies these days, keep up the good job, i believe your first year proved your loyalty to your readers...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lord manila! yup and it has been a wonderful year! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, morinn.blogspot.com

    Yea, sometimes it's hard to come up with material, but you've succeed very well in keeping my attention, so huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthdayyyyyyy bloggie de morinn :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the compliment manico! I'm so glad you find it nice around here! :P

    bbzush, the bloggie p dir toi thanks! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayyyy for one year of laugh!
    kipitup
    muax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary to your blog Morrinn. Wish you celebrate many more such annivs up ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww! thanks kel! muaaxx!

    ashu, thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday morinn.com

    Hope this will be here for years. Kill em all honey. Love jev..

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy Happy 1 year of blogging to ya!
    i hope you'll stick around for another year...inspiration comes and goes! just take a break every now and then...come back and wow, you'll be blogging away like there is no tomorrow! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks jev, love ya! :P

    anonymous, thanks to you too

    Waz, thanks! yup that's a great idea! blogging like no tomorrow! that's a real bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats moo twena xtra patience pu update sa souvent kumsa

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations for your 1 year of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1 year is a nice achievement. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Morinn....Dan 1 year la tone ecrire imP :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm lateeeeeeee!!!
    But happy anniversary to your blog =)

    Keep up the good work in here.

    I know sometimes there is this blank and we dunno wat to blog about but there's always something gud in the end about blogging =D

    ReplyDelete