Monday 13 November 2006

pom pom!! hihi

well well well, let`s start with the best!! hihi.. It all happened on the 30th of October.. of this year.. duh, how pathetic i`m giving the exact dates too!! hihi..
so let`s start with the beginning.. ahaaha

It all started when I went to this meeting with Jev and Kel!! haha.. G eu le declic koi!! lol.. and then i shared my idea with kel and jev..

then i literally begged kel to join me and she said no :(


then i asked sharon and she said no :(






and well other incidents occurred and i really wanted to give up...






then came the day that kel said yeah!! it was fantastic!! we rehearsed, it was on a friday!! there was just kel, me and kussum!






and yeah the song was demon speeding, by rob zombie \m/ lol!! cheerleading rocks!! haha






so on saturday we met @ pl, me, rooch and there was bouboul.. we bought rafia and made most of our pompoms in the bus!! yeah, we`re just too good!! hihi..

and we practise!! lol!! we got what i call "la salle des glaces" 4 practice!! a really wonderful room! and then jev came! :$





lol.. i won`t go much into details but just wanna say that i got one of the best gifts of my life that day and it was a rose! :P love you Juv!



hmm, that the pic of the rose!! hihi.. after some weeks!!

well and then i wanted to give up again that day and i remember that jev really encouraged me.. it was some sort of speech that you hear in tv shows!! haha!! but it was great!! thanx again juv! :P

and then well, the D Day came!! monday!!

haha.. got nothing more to say except that it was WOW!! we even got uom tees as gifts!! haha..

well, well well, some pics below, enjoy!! btw, that`s jevin with a cowboy hat!! lol!
and yeah, kel really had her time with the cheerleading stuff, judging from the way she headbanged during the process!! whaaahhaaa!!





hey hey hey, btw, that`s the lyrics of Demon Speeding below!! lol!! hey!! hihi..

"Demon Speeding"

Hey, do ya love me. I'm untouchable darkness

A dirty black river to get you through this

Hey, do ya love me I'm a devil machine

(hey do ya love me I'm a devil machine)

Get into my world all american dream

In the mouth of madness

down in the darkness

no more tomorrow

down in the hollow

Hey do ya love it when the kids are screaming

Wrecking on the road violate their dreaming

Hey, do ya love to see the filth in the clean

(hey do ya love to see the filth in the clean)

get into the gone all american dream

In the mouth of madness

down in the darkness

no more tomorrow

down in the hollowi'm demon speeding

i'm demon speeding

i'm demon speeding

i'm demon speeding

get it on, get it on, get it on, get it on come alive

Hey, do ya love me elevating the madness

(Hey, do ya love me elevating the madness)

a super death rising to get you through this

(a super death rising to get you through this)

hey, do ya love me like a beautiful fiend

get into my world all american dream

5 comments:

  1. Heyyyyyyyy mo pa ti comment sa. :u I love you. :P :P No one will ever see this.. hehee HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one will ever see this.. hehee HAHAHA

    Mo pane trop comprend sa boute la la? :s

    ReplyDelete
  3. B acoz li n vier post. lol Mo mem pa tro rapel kifer mne dir sa o fai. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, wai akoz 1 vier post sa! merde sa em mo premier, mo toute emu kan mo p comment sa la! snif snif

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tried to remember which song we used! so i came here!
    omg.
    shit happens, right?!
    hihi

    ReplyDelete