Monday 12 November 2007

I've been negatively reviewed!

Hiya dudettes and dudes! A lot has happened since the last time I've talked about the Mauritian blogging community. MBB has started something called the MBB challenge on its forum and I'm quite addicted to these. LOL! Luckily, it's posted only once a day. Moreover, one of the reviewers at MBB has revealed her identity on the forum and to my extreme surprise, another blog offering reviews for Mauritians has surfaced. It's called Anti blog. I guess the blogger is against blogs, might never know. Anyway! he's doing negative reviews. Quoting the author's words:

i wanted to create a blog where you will come to know about only the flaws of your blog and go out crying.

mrgreen sounds fun! Anyway, I was reviewed and I must say that it's not as bad as I expected! He sure found out that I'm terribly narcissic! :P

I hope to read the reviews of other blogs on his "bash list" soon! lol! Yeah and he gave weird names to each of the bloggers on his list. Mine is "self-centred star" and my fave is Waz' which is "post mitraillette"! hihi I wonder about the why of this particular nickname! :D

So long dudettes and dudes and my amused aliens! cool

post signature

15 comments:

  1. Pu moi grow up girl... LOLLL... M p atane pu moi ek impatience... m truv li dir ki m immature :P wahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. He probably wanted to be different, and is the attraction of the talk of the town :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bbZush, lol! wai li pou dir tou dimune zot 4 veriter fran! mai li fun. bizin pren li lightly! :P

    fruity, yup he sure has gained some popularity with his unique way of reviewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. does that mean you are getting rid of that picture on your blog, i think your smile gives the feeling of a welcoming remark, i'd be scared to find out he'd give me a review on my blog, grrr....^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you worry Morinn, you get more readers and more commenters than he does.

    PS: You're kool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice review of me.don't tell me you found that fun!you're just trying to look good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mo trouver li pane dir toi to 4 verite! nek 1, 2 parla! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ante or Anti??

    Lol... Ante means before as in AntePorta... where as Anti would be the correct word!

    Hey... don't worry about the dude, a blog is there for whatever reason the owner wishes it to be there.. right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol! thanks for the comments people! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. li paret cool sa mam la!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL yeah its a nice blog. I really like his sense of humor. lol

    And btw good for you morinn.. :u

    ReplyDelete
  12. mo pa p kav al lor ante blog sipaki la
    grr!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aargh wai line sanz so link mo croir! grr!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol so veri cool.
    this is THE BLOG! mo truv mbb bien tro gentil moi...this antish guy rocks. hey man, would you please marry me?

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey guys, what language are you speaking here? Sorry, but I don't recognise it and curiosity is getting the better of me!

    ReplyDelete