Sunday 9 September 2007

something tasty...

Hello people! Yesterday I've been quite busy making dal puris! :D I did it my way since I don't know the original dal puri recipe, the ones that are sold by street hawkers and so on. I made the dough with flour and "dholl gram" and some spices. food I've crushed the dholl by hand. After some complicated series of events (which I am too exhausted and lazy to relate and which will not change your life the least bit), the dal puris were ready! Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa! food And then I made some rougaille and potato in curry to be eaten with the dal puri.food I also made a sort of soup to accompany all of this. food

It was a real spicy meal but I guess that my family enjoyed it, or they were pretending to be. But anyway this made me happy! Cheers people and my hungry aliens!


post signature

18 comments:

  1. It looks similar to Indian food, which I like and try to eat often as I like curry but I can't take those spicy type. Your blog is nice with good mix of food and other stuffs. Great! Cheers from Fruity

    ReplyDelete
  2. dire sa lasoup la "rasson".. lol to pan invite mwaaaaa!!!... snif snif :( jokin! but wud hav liked to eat ur prepared foods..hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wiii dir sa rasson sa! :P

    mo mum ti sipozer cuit mai dernier ler line dir moi aide li. lerla line dir moi mo bizin aprane cuit ek line laiss moi dbrouille moi seule! :(

    si ti planifier mo ti pou invite to em premier! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm..eh wat u just cook is it eatable?lol
    kidding..so wen are u going to invite me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is eatable.. :p Speaking from experience btw. :p That made me hungry honey. Gonna get something to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're all willing to taste my cooking perhaps someday we could organise a bloggers' get together and I could cook! :D

    Jev Jev, baby perhaps I could bring some dal puris tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that seems nice!I never tried to make dholl puri.I always look for the easiest way! =D Buy on the street =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. fer mo ventre fer goulou goulou a Nearly 4am :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks funny. Have no idea what it is or what's in it. I'll have to taste it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dholl puri is my favourite! :) would have loved to taste that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A blogger's get together is a nice idea! Can you all come over to London please with some yummy food and have this get together here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe in London, yup won't be back! it'll be an exotic location for us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmmh... I love Rougaille! :-)

    I use to make some myself longtime ago. I don't have the recipe anymore though...

    Happy WW!
    Mine is up at Tricotine

    Isabelle aka Tricotine
    http://tricotine.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What is dal puris?

    Pam Hoffman
    http://seminarlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks delicious! Thanks for this yummy post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. its close to 8 am...and your post just made me hungry...... lol
    thought to leave a comment b4 i take ma breakfast.
    very nice n intrestin blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete