Monday 10 September 2007

something stinky...



Today I had a real hard time with Zou. She has brought a dead hen home! Yeah a real dead hen! Now you'll ask me where the hell could she have found a hen in the vicinity? Well, I'm as perplexed as you are! The dead animal was stinky as hell and imagine me trying to separate Zou from the animal and at the same time holding my breathe and trying not to puke! You get the picture? Aargh!

Ah, here's Zou, laughing at my attempts to get her hen She's cute as hell but oh so naughty! And I get a feeling that she has thoroughly enjoyed making me run after her with the hen safely in her mouth. Maybe she thought I wanted a bite too!

Anyway in the end I won! Yaaayyyy! :D


post signature


20 comments:

  1. So when you say that in the end you won you mean you got a bite too? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, yup i got a bite too! :P

    lol, kidding, I meant i've succeeded in taking the hen from her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL because i'm imagining you running after zou. LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you were my dad, he would be happy to raise a dog like zou, she must be very useful, too late though that the chicken had gotten stinky...tsk, tsk, tsk..(LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha .. well moi si mo gagn bn surpriz coumsa .... :/ pa coner ki zt gagner ar sa bn poul mort la... menfin .. bn la gagn gajak

    ReplyDelete
  6. lord manila, yup she can be useful at times! :D

    yashakun, mem si pa roti pou li rouler mem sa! :P

    morph, wai mone dza gagne ourite, zoizo etc tou! bel collection mo dir twa!

    jean, yeah she was indeed pleased with herself :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zou fini gagne nana pou deux jours la lol

    Pa necessaire gagne so traca, sauf si li malade ar food poisoning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, mai li pane ressi manzer em. mone pren sa ek li! li ti p bouder imper! :P

    mai mo gagne per food poisoning em, akoz sa mo pa laiss li manz sa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. zou is so cute! she deserves a hen treat once in a while do! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, it may have been an old reflex inherited from the far ancestors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so much like Zou's wicked grin in the second foto!
    Hahaha =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. usha, yup she's so cute! :D

    ropi, i don't even know what you're talking about. hihi

    Angele, yeah she needs only 2 devil's horns to complete the wicked look! :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every dog does that, even the sweetest ones. Raccoons and opposums mysteriously turned up dead in the yard when I had a dog, even though he never showed any interest in chasing or killing anything when my eyes were on him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lolz you got a pic of a dead bird on top of good food (the dhal n puri post)......
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just wanted to stop by to say you have a really cool looking dog there.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete