Sunday 23 September 2007

Lazy sunday

Today while giving tuitions, the girls asked me to give my opinion on fashion. It was like "miss, what do you think of new fashions?". And I asked them why they wanted to know my opinion (I was scared they'd say they wanted to know how old people saw the whole thing) but they just said that it'll be interesting to know. Interesting to know... Hmmm, I don't really think it'd be. I've never really been a fashion adept in the right sense of the word. I've adopted the modern punk style for many years of my life and recently I'm really normal, wearing sunny colors and all.

But I've decided to do something today! I've made tresses on my hair!
yaayy! But I don't know how long I'll be keeping them and whether I'll be going to class tomorrow with that! Let's see if I'm daring enough!twisted

This was fun to do. I'll be doing some more on my hair soon enough! Take care people.

And oh by the way, I've realised that I'm so totally in love with summer wild flowers growing everywhere on my street!

post signature

26 comments:

  1. Those tresses look great, so do the flowers. I wanna see you with tresses tomorrow. :u Hope you'll be wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi, okie I'll keep em til tomoro! :u

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey morinn, mo sire kant to pu fete to blog so 1ans,nu pu fini gagne tout bane fleurs ki ena dan to lacour, lo to simer, dan to lakaaz, n tous bane ti bazes kot toi lol....

    no need to do any site visite :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're covering your brain with braids? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avesh, will you keep reminding me of your brain theory for the rest of my life? :S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I think you've officially been unpunked. Tresses, geesh!
    The flowers are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. moo to tresses mari nice! mo ler mo ler moi si! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kids can really be curious about fashion, money and a lot of things. I just answer them with a smile(and after thinking twice!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wei big up RAS- morinn XD

    lol foolin around as usual :P

    moi si kan mo cv pousser (dan 10 ans) to tress pu moi :P

    aler cheerios

    ReplyDelete
  10. getting weirder and weirder are we morinn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. To p fer moi chagrin la :( Moi aussi mo ti p envi tresse mo cheuveux kan li ti longue, mais in bizin tailler :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. ush, wai pren 1 avion vini, mo tress pou toi

    joel, hihi, I've never thought twice about anything! I think i should start

    m0rph, dope cv la pou li pousser! mone envi fr bne tress vite vite!:P

    john, yup it's kinda fun to be weird~ :D

    slasher, eutah, mo pa compren kifr bne dimune taille zot cv apres tant d'annee de culture capillaire! hihi bizin garde cv la long do :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw the tresses for far today. they looked beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your tresses are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I could do anything like that with my hair! You are sooo talented, Morin.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those tresses would look even better I think if you have more. Hmmm, thinking about keeping them for long? I think it's worth it.^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanx stealth.

    Lord Manila, yup but I couldn't do more of them on my hair. If only someone else volunteered to make the tresses for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so have to learn Mauritian, it reads so kool.

    ReplyDelete
  19. yup yup, it is cool too, like any other languages! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Could you do that to shorter hair like mine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is good for girls that they always have one topic to talk about: fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Salut Morinn, tu fais de jolies photos et les tresses dans tes cheveux, c'est beau aussi :o) Grand merci d'avoir ajouté ton pays au mien. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey nice hairstyle girl! i will do the same, yuyu!

    ReplyDelete