Friday 2 March 2007

Recently I’ve been into so many things, I’m writing something which looks like a book, it’s a month old project, it’s about a girl, that’s all I can say for now, I’m also into blogging, which I am doing write now, did you know that the word “blogging” doesn’t exist? My mozilla just told me that. I’m giving some small attention to my studies, which I didn’t do before, getting prepared for any eventual tests, haha… guess that’s the madness of the second semester coming through. I’m also totally into very unpopular songs which I find really really wonderful. There’s this song called Under the covers by a band called The Village Green, I’m totally addicted to this song.


Anyway, I’ve just learnt that on the 9th of this month there’s gonna be this Megadeth oops, sorry, Mega Show thingy at UOM… duh, like anyone ever attends those… hihi, keli, keli are we going to the mega show thing?


2 comments:

  1. yes we are, that type of laugh-in-the-face-of-these-uom*monkeys-situation cant be missed out, can they?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.... na na na they cant be missed out!! :P

    ReplyDelete