Tuesday 20 March 2007

How to recognize a vampire? (Based on common beliefs and assumptions)

[In writing this I have tried to be as objective as possible. As you will notice I have left aside my personal opinion of the subject, giving you only the facts.]

Vampires are supposed to dwell in closed, private places, usually big manors, gothic-style castles made of black stone found in remote areas such as woods, and ok you get the cliché. So I conclude the queen of England is a vampire! Yeah right, so we actually assume that after centuries of evolution those guys still have to live in dark castles to hide away from the sun? There are some stuffs that can prove stupid the black-castle theory; they are called sunscreen, poverty and modernity.

So assuming that vampires exist they can now be found anywhere! Booh!

Next you’ll have to look for the physical appearance. Vampires have a dull creepy look in their eyes and they’ve got pale dried skin. And they always wear dark colors like black, dark red, dark green, dark pink with dots. Hehe… in fact we have never considered stuffs like moisturizers, mascara, plastic surgery, laughter therapy and personal preferences of some vampires for certain colors, like baby blue and candy pink. Haha!

Next comes the FANGS! Now this one is an essential! A vampire without fangs is not a vampire! Fangs should resemble those of dogs (thank you Cookie, for lending me a picture of your fangs).

So this goes to say that vampires are almost everywhere and the big problem in recognizing them is that some of them possess retractable fangs. Lol… retractable fangs! I don’t even know if this term exists, but well, sometimes I surprise myself with my ability of finding words.

So that’s it for now ladies and gents and my frightened aliens.

19 comments:

  1. I used to be a vampire! But then i fell in love with an angel and i gave up forever just to hold her. Ahhh i was such an idiot, now i only drink coke and beer instead of blood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the photos are just too good, tone bien met toi dan lapo to sujet, mais aster ki mo p penser...grrr, to ene vampire salope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wer fran. if you are a vampire you should know that my blood's got a rily rily baad taste. HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. loup garou du campus par hasard?
    but in this case who is the weird guy who is always with the loup garou? J.S..?? u think so? yeaaa must be him...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deza koume sa em ti deza p gagne per to regard la... Aster, to regard glacial dans sa bane foto la!!!! Freaking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a vampire? Well, in that case I waouln't mind being bitten by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hihi. i'm flying to spain! niahaha (evil laugh) hihi

    ReplyDelete
  8. If your facts are all true, there would exist legions of vampires (myself included). The world is ours for the taking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I took a look at the image in a $50 photo editor, very closely, how come there is only 1 fang.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that may be cause I was doing this post for kicks Roby and no, seriously, i'm no vampire. hihi... duh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha. I have teeth like that girl but i have them like that on both sides. I have to get braces though :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. yo people my name is Tricia and im a VAMPIRE i avoid sun rays(they burn vampires)i sleep until 7:00 every morning i go to school and do my homework then i come home(doging the sunrays of course)my room is alaways dark so all i have to do is jump on my bunk bed get under the blankets and BOOM!!!!!!! im instintly asleep.Im awake al night long.Oh yah i hate waking up ive got a record of being late to school since 1st grade.I sleep until 8:30 then i stay awake until dawn.Ive got two fangs on the top and two fangs on the bottom ill ad a pic to the next comment.Its 2:24.See Ya

    ReplyDelete
  13. go on tricia-vampires.blogspot.com
    its my new website

    ReplyDelete
  14. if you have only one fang does that mean your a half vampire?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vampires do not have fangs above the original canine teeth. Fangs are usually pointed canines.
    The dog photo is an example of this- dogs do not have fangs above their normal canine teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Anonymous above, thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i want to become a vampire. some one please help with that... T-T

    ReplyDelete