Wednesday 21 March 2007

Another wonderful day punctuated by music, wine and a great dose of “banla”.

So today we went to UOM to work on our song! Yeah yeah! We formed a band! I’m not sure if it has a name yet. I gotta check on that! Lol. So Jev brought his guitar and I brought my lyrics and Rooch and Kel brought their asses to uni. Yeah, every one of us brought something important. So we worked on the song and the outcome was great!

The music is some sort of acoustic mixed with a metal vocal in the chorus. I really love it! Hihi… and we made some recordings too!

So I’m leaving you now, ladies and gents and my happy aliens with some photographs of me and the band! Hihi…

3 comments:

  1. Yeah i like the song. And i still think that all your band does is drinking. :/ Or more precisely get drunk.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey fer moi ecouter... Mo va critiker imP!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hELLO, mORINA!
    vERY GOOD. tHANK YOU
    hAVE NICE DAY

    ReplyDelete