Monday 19 March 2007

Grass can be your best friend


Today was quite of an unexpected day in lots of ways that I do not want to talk about. I wanted to do a post on vampires. I had even started writing it, even getting some of my pictures ready to give you a good laugh! It would have been about how to recognize a vampire. Maybe I will post it some other time soon when I have gathered enough good mood and humor to make you guys laugh.

Some hours ago I had a chat with Monisha and she sent me her link on deviantART, it’s really worth checking out, here’s the link: http://monishaa.deviantart.com/gallery/. And she has proposed to edit one of my pictures too! Isn’t that great? Lol! Can’t wait to see what it will look like!

I’ve planted grass this evening. It was great. Me and my grasses alone, getting a hell of a conversation. It gave me some additional thinking time (cause you don’t actually use your brain when you are planting grasses, right?) and I came to the conclusion that homosexuals should not get laid in the sugar cane field right in front of my house cause firstly the canes are almost non-existent and secondly I could hear them.

Anyway I think I should get my sense of humor back before anyone notices. Hehe…

That’s it for today ladies and gentlemen and my lovely aliens. I know I’m being a pain in the ass, anyway…

2 comments:

  1. I came to the conclusion that homosexuals should not get laid in the sugar cane field right in front of my house cause firstly the canes are almost non-existent and secondly I could hear them.

    Kot to rester la, pa vraiment frekentable sa ein!!! :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. wer bel lendroit sa. tou kaiter dimun al get laid laba.. lol

    ReplyDelete