Wednesday 6 January 2010

2010 and plans...

Hey dudettes and dudes! How are things doing? Stuff are going on great around me. Of course, I've had too much food in the past 2 weeks of celebration but I'm not gonna complain, I've enjoyed each and every meal!

Today is my mum's birthday, on the 2nd of Jan it was my dad's. After today's celebration, I've decided to press the pause button on the mirth and merriment. Gotta reserve some for the rest of the year.

Ah the rest of the year! It sure announces itself as being hectic and stressful but I'm not flinching. No resolutions taken this year, I've only got plans... Plans function better than resolutions if you ask me. They are more realistic and so I'm off to plan my... plans!

Take care dudettes and dudes and have a wonderful 2010!

6 comments:

  1. January is really a month to celebrate for your family ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, happy birthday to your parents :) Have fun ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy New Year!!!
    it looks like you are having good fun...lucky ya! :)

    @ "so I'm off to plan my... plans!", i think that's where carrotmadman6 will quote the Joker: "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are."

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right. Plans are better than resolutions.
    I love to make plans. :D

    ReplyDelete