Wednesday 23 December 2009

Merry Christmas people!

So dudettes and dudes, we've reached the 23rd of December. Today is cookie-baking day and I'm making chocolate chip cookies and napolitaines because my parents hate chocolate chip cookies. I know, I was shocked when I got to know that they both hate chocolate chip cookies too. How can anyone ever hate that?

Anyway, I'll be spending the afternoon baking then going out for dinner and shopping tonight with Jev. Tomorrow will be hectic what with the pre-Christmas lunch and dinner and all the gift wrapping and unwrapping, decorating and re-decorating. You know how it goes...




Our Christmas tree is still a naked green thing for now. I took out all the Christmas decoration boxes but then I haven't yet felt the Christmas spirit overcome me. Hope that it overcomes me soon enough or the decorations will be spending Christmas in their boxes.




I took Missy to the vet on Monday. The guy says she's doing great except for a few bruises and a fur problem she's acquired during her time spent as a wild puppy.



So dudettes and dudes, I was supposed to wish you all a merry Christmas 'cause I know I won't be able to tomorrow probably. So here goes:

Be happy people and binge eat 'cause Christmas is a good excuse for that, don't feel guilty about the gifts you're giving to people, (this year I'm offering pickles, cookies and flowers as gifts, you couldn't have done worst that me), be around the people that you love 'cause that's what Christmas is all about, (at least in my books it is) and then have yourselves a merry little Christmas...

I would have loved to say "I love you all" but I know you'll hate my unexpected display of affection but then heck, I LOVE YOU ALL! Haha! Merry Christmas.

Ooh, I'm feeling the spirit now. Gotta go people! A Christmas tree is awaiting me.

11 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you also! damn am still searching for a natural x-mas tree somewhere to buy in the north!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too, honey. ;) Missy looks so cute on that pic. Looking forward to our dinner. hehee

    @ Ashesh
    You can find trees being sold on the roads at Goodlands. Try near Winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I am happy that I am not receiving gifts from you :P

    Merry xmas, happy new year, joyeuse fete sankranti, joyeux fete l'esclavage, fete sinois etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Xmas to you too!! And family...

    I love napolitaines...more than I do cookies!! It's been ages I haven't had one... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. These food sounds yummy! Merry Xmas to you.
    Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we all luv you (and your blog) too!!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Xmas Morinn

    Have a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    Congratssssssssssss....
    You won the best comment of the year:
    http://asheshr.wordpress.com/2009/12/24/happy-blog-birthday/
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Check out my blog, I know you'll love it!

    http://noimactuallyfromouterspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Morinn!!! Hope you had a blast during the festivities. Knowing you, I'm sure you did. =)Take care

    ReplyDelete