Monday 7 December 2009

Sweet December

I'm done with my exams. Actually I got done with it since last Friday. Everything went fine. I got my case study two days in advance and I nailed the paper. Now that was not cheating though. The lecturer arranged for us to have our exams case study 2 days ahead of the exams. How cool is that?

As from Friday, I got involved in a lot of stuff, I lunched and shopped for Christmas with my sister, I went to La Nicoliere to get some pine cones for Christmas decorations with Jev and I'm planning a little something for this Sunday with my family. There'll be cakes and stuff...



This month promises to be hectic and I'm really looking forward to it. There's nothing better than December to cheer me up. It's all about the celebrations, happy moments and events. More will be said about the events later...

I'm now off to watch some TV dudettes and dudes! Oh, and did I mention I'm on holidays? :p

18 comments:

  1. Happy season greetings
    lucky you wednesday that will be done with exam
    btw congrats for your project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Gaia, thanks a lot! Good luck for your exams! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays and Merry Xmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, holidays are really.... holy!

    Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ouuh, holidays. I'm on hols as well. Enjoy ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ P.T, thanks! Merry X-mas to ya too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Yashvin, thanks! There'll be a lot of planning this holiday! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Nussaibah, enjoy your holidays! ^^ How's the weather going?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i never thought i would say that but i totally hate december here. its damn cold. my family and friends are miles away. ok but on the bright side, i will get to celebrate xmas the way i used to see in films with a big feast and a huge xmas tree and maybe snow..alrite i don't totally hate it after all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 0hhh and happie holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nailed it, never gonna call again... Hehehe

    Happy holidays, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, typical British weather I think, not predictable at all. It's raining, that at least is expected. It's supposed to be cold but it's not, then that might just be me. xD Let's just say it's... okay. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Rooch, this totally sounds like a Harry Potter Christmas, with the big feast and decorations. Totally brit! lol! Have fun babe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Jev, yeah I Barney-ed the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Reech, merciii! :D

    @ Nussaibah, right from the moment that it's not too cold it becomes awesome! lol

    ReplyDelete