Wednesday 16 December 2009

Productive holidays!

I always used to think that holidays were meant to laze around, do nothing in particular, just enjoying those free moments. To be honest, most of my past holidays were happily spent that way, until... well, this year. That's one thing about having responsibilities, you just can't sit around and enjoy being free, at least that's what happened to me. So I ended up doing all those stuff I've been wanting to do and saying I would do from the moment that I manage to have some free time. Stuff like cleaning the vegetable patch or removing all dried leaves from the flower garden have been checked off my list. I can now proudly say that I have been busy right from the time that I got my holidays and that week and a half has been very productive so far.

Part of my time has also been spent taking care of a lovely creature and I would like you dudettes and dudes to meet Missy.



I've adopted her on Saturday, she had been wandering about before landing before our gate and she gave me the puppy-look. Now who can resist that? So she's now part of the family and she seems to be happy about it...


11 comments:

  1. You finish your exams? And how noble of you to adopt Missy! You sure nobody will come and claim her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thats so nice of you
    maybe you should bring Missy to the vet for a check-up

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Metroboy, isn't she cute? I'll try to get better pictures of her. She moves so much that it's hard to get her into a proper picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ P.T, yup exams are over for this semester. :D We've asked around and it seems that Missy's previous owner had abandoned her. It's quite common around here, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Gaia, yup I was planning to take her to a vet this week. I will have to have her registered at the mspca too. So many work for such a small dog. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's just about the most beautiful looking dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your other dogs accepted little Missy easily? My dog is very jealous and she doesn't like it when there are other dogs around -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jev, and it seems that she's in love with you! lol

    @Angele, I'm keeping Missy away from the grown-up dogs for the time-being. I've had problems in the past when they fought with new dogs. Mine are jealous too, especially Zou. She's such a spoilt dog! :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww Missy is so cute :) She's lucky that you've adopted her!

    ReplyDelete