Friday 18 December 2009

And the weekend comes...

Jev is away for the weekend with his friends. I think the two of us would make the most of those days spent away from each other. I have planned to read Twilight, yup Twilight. I've kept the book waiting for too long. I'm not really looking forward to it but I can't ever leave a book unfinished. There'll be this feeling of something I might be missing that'll keep hunting me. About Twilight, I don't think I'll be missing much but yet I gotta finish the book and this weekend is the perfect time for it.

I was supposed to go to Ile aux Cerfs with my HR buddies tomorrow but I'm not feeling like it. I gotta look after Missy and one of my good friends is not coming. It won't be quite the same without her...

Anyhow, yesterday we tried to go to Nando's but guess what? There was a huge crowd of people who did the exact same thing. So we ended up grabbing a sandwich at Shoprite and having dinner at Riche-Terre instead of joining the queue.






The freaky Nando's mascot


Anyone of you dudettes and dudes has been to Nando's yet?

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait to have some Nandos' food! Yummy...So it was the opening night last night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. U were at shoprite yesterday?? u're kidding! I was there too and I waited 5mins before I got a place at Nando's... Gosh, that place rocks! I'm in love with their food XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ P.T, I dunno yet when I'll be able to taste a nando's chicken really. :( That's kind of frustrating. Shoprite is too far from the north. Yup the public opening was on Thursday.

    @ Reech, I was there on Thursday in fact and there was really a huge crowd waiting to be seated. I just can't wait to have a taste of Nando's. I just can't remember the taste of it, the last time I had one was when Nando's was open at Caudan and that was so long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only Nando's I had was in London...never tried the Mauritian one...can't wait, too, to tear up when I go to MU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol... misread the date.
    I knew it was going to be crowded on thursday.. you know... just too soon. It was ok on friday...at least the queue didn't end out of the place like in the pic.first time tasted it :-$

    ReplyDelete
  6. i had nando's ages ago in mauritius then in uk coupla weeks back..it's the best food ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. they're gonna scare all the kids away with that mascot haha
    i used to go to Nandos all the time in the Uk, i'm so excited it finally decided to come to mru yayy ^_^
    p.s thanks for entering the giveaway!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went on friday and it was crowded and it was around 21.30 or 22.00 that was going to have a seat like you, I went to another food outlet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Freaky Nando's mascot. lol

    Can't wait to taste the food. It's gonna be amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. no nandos for the moment ;) lol :) i will wait :) week-end is gone :) woah that was heaven of a weekend ;)

    hotel & clubbing & food oh im full ;)

    and now getting ready for xmas ;) unboxing my toys meanwhile :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Only been to Nando's once, we don't even have one in Dundee. Would be good to have one tho.
    I'm reading Twillight too! Just to see what the hype was about. About halfway through and just about to give up on it. Don't do that often with books but this isn't my thing at all.

    ReplyDelete