Saturday 30 January 2010

And in the evening... motherfucker.

Today is one of the rare Saturdays where I'll be totally free. No damn classes to attend thanks to the public holiday. Along with my sister, Jev and I took Missy, the new puppy, to the vet. She is now two and a half months old and her next visit is due in one month. We then took Missy to Super U, Grand Bay where she enjoyed being the centre of attention of passer-bys who, unsurprisingly, found her totally cute.

I then lunched (at 4 p.m!) and the meal consisted of the traditional Cavadee food. That was deliciously spicy! 

Tonight Jev and I are going to see Florence Foresti's one-women show, which goes by the name of Motherfucker (yup!) at Pailles. I love that woman and I'm totally looking forward to the great laugh. The show is supposed to consist of short plays which humorously depict the situation of mothers. I just can't wait to see that. 


It's almost 6 pm and I gotta rush and get ready... Wooh! 

Picture source: www.florenceforesti.com

2 comments:

  1. It was one great Saturday night. The show was awesome. Everytime I was looking at you, you were laughing your face off. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jev, haha yeah! It really was worth it! I had the great laugh that I was expecting!

    ReplyDelete