Thursday 28 January 2010

It's hard to be a couch potato

Oh crap! This had to happen just on my day off! I had decided to indulge into some couch-potato-ing today and just when I turned the TV on, the screen was all black except for a little red cube. It seems that MC Vision is having a generalised technical issue since 11 pm last night, as per what the customer care person told me. The problem will be solved by mid-day but I know the chances of that happening are very loose.

So I'm gonna dump my couch-potato plans and focus on revising instead, which was plan B. That's an evil plan concocted by the universe to prevent me from being a lazy ass, I'm damn sure!

Anyway I'm off to dig out my notes dudettes and dudes. I'll leave you guys with this song, What It Is by Mark Knopfler. This song has got to be my crush of this month.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha That's what you get when you mess with the universe. :D

    Weirdly, this morning I really wanted to watch DecoTV. And all I got was that damn red cube.

    I hate red cubes now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jev, lol! I know! I wanted to watch anything on Cuisine TV today. Gonna check every few hours to see whether the problem is solved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i really like the idea of your couch-potato plans really need some these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Gaia, yup it's a great way to take a break from all those hectic stuff of this semester! ^^

    ReplyDelete