Thursday 19 November 2009

All-in

So the cyclone was a disappointment, the next day, that is on Wednesday, we got the whole package of hot, sunny and slightly breezy weather. No dark clouds, no rain, everything had disappeared. But that was good as well. I attended classes and most importantly I played poker with my gals.






Apart from that, yesterday I got to know that the Saturday test I've been supposed to be revising for has been postponed and guess what I did after knowing about that? I started revising! Hell yeah! I was so grateful for this that I actually started reading my notes. Now how good is that as a motivator?

I'm off to revise dudettes and dudes, 'cause I've got no test. So, no pressure. See y'all!

12 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I love love love... ADORE our Mauritian SUN!!!!! so happy it's back out again :D

    And roflmao ... I guess you should start conditioning your mind and whenever you have a test, take it as if the test has just been postponed :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courage! It's going 2 b over soon. =)

    i wanna play poker 2 now =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i miss poker..

    some friends & i use to play a friday of each month with snacks & drinks :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. No test... Great news. :D

    We should do a poker night some time soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @metroboy, I tend to adore the sun lately too. It makes me be in a good mood! So looking forward to going out in the sun tomorrow! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Reech, some months ago I did not know how to play poker. Got initiated by my friends. And now it seems that I wanna play poker everytime we've got some free time! :p That game is addictive. Thank god it's not real money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @M3rvin, yeah snacks and drinks go well with poker! We girls also have the opportunity to chat a lot and well... catch up on the gossips! :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jev, I remember how you tricked me into losing the last time! :u We'll play if you promise not to cheat and... to let me win! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I played poker too at school... we were using monopoly money. lol :P

    I prefer playing it on facebook though :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwh, it's the perfect plan :) Missing the sun right now but not the heat :p Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you go uni to learn how to play poker!?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donc to zouer poker tou aster???

    Kan mo revini, si mo enkor vivant, nou fer ene poker party! :D

    ReplyDelete