Thursday 12 November 2009

3 years of blogging

I'm quite jaded for the time-being, I've lost a great deal of my cheer and sense of humour somewhere down the road between projects and tests. I've had a weird sleeping pattern for the past week and I need to get back to normal again. I know I should always be doing my work in advance but there's some kind of thrill in working when the deadline's close and submitting the work just in time and that hardly affects the quality of the work, I wonder how. Perhaps it's the adrenaline that gets the mind to work better. Have you guys ever felt that?

Coming back to the 3 years of blogging, I'm letting out an unenthusiastic "yoohoo". I haven't really been blogging lately and I hope that the coming holidays would cater for that.

So it's been 3 years now since I wrote my first post. It was about cheerleading and looking back on it, I've realised how stupid but fun I was back in those days. You see, that's one of the major reasons why I blog. No, not to realise how stupid I was, but to remind me of all the good or bad times I've had and to share those incidents with you dudettes and dudes and aliens out there!

So that's a happy three years to my blog and a huge thanks to the dudettes and dudes who've been reading it...

15 comments:

  1. Happy blogbirthday!!! ^^ Let me have a look at this first post ^^...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Looking fwd to more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ La Pingouine, the blog says thank you! lol!

    @ Rubeina, thanks! :p I hope I'm able to post some new stuff pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary ^^ And I wish You next hundred years of blogging :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, happy 3rd blogging anniversary to morinnbuzz.com!

    Its a long way and as I said earlier, abt 1 month younger than mine.

    Kikene ine deja realiser?
    Si pas ti ena blogs, boukoup d'entre nu pas ti pu kone nu camarade et nu ti pu surement p faire ene lot truc pu passe nu letemps!

    To others :
    This said, the first blogger's ever was on the 18th of November 2006. Read it here.

    Hope that all of us will keep blogging for more long years! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Mathi, thanks! :) Next hundred years of blogging? That's not realistic! Unless I hire someone to keep it going after I go "over there"! Hehe! Thanks for dropping by!

    @ Yashvin, C'est bien vrai ca! Si pa ti ena blog (et twitter aussi now) pas ti pou cone bukou dimune. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Morinn, In Poland we're wishing "hundred years!" on every birthday, even if someone is 101 years old :D hehe. Greetings! :):)

    ... hmm or maybe people around the world say this, not only in PL... anyway - in Poland we're saying it too :):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary to your blog!!
    Keep up the good work... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. :)

    congratz!!!

    you are now one of the old bloggers! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Thanks for sharing Mauritius with us. Most beautiful place I've even been.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ P.T, Thanks a lot babe! :D

    @ Waz, man I feel old! LOL

    @ Christien, thanks for passing by. Mauritius is indeed an awesome place. :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I should always be doing my work in advance but there's some kind of thrill in working when the deadline's close and submitting the work just in time and that hardly affects the quality of the work, I wonder how.

    I do not agree that one should do his work in advance. It's better to do it when you want. It's all about inspiration. ;)

    The cheerleading post was great. I saw that after so long. That was an awesome day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Jev, yeah indeed, those were some awesome days! But I guess there are plenty more to come. :p

    ReplyDelete