Friday 12 June 2009

Launching cooking for the lazy and impatient


Launching is a big word. Let's just say that I am telling you guys that I have a new humble little recipe blog. As a matter of fact, I am the lazy and impatient one when it comes to food and I decided to create this recipe blog whereby I could share my weird recipes and culinary tastes.

Most recipes would be eggless, cause I come from a vegetarian family and our day-to-day eating habit is veg, keep up! :p

I expect to be bashed for posting crappy food pictures and horrible recipes (which, I assure you, truly work), so I'm taking a big risk.

With this blog I would like to inspire those who thought they could not cook to give it a little try and to manage to do some great stuff.

Ah, dudettes and dudes, now I only have to drop the blog URL and run away to hide myself somewhere... So long people!


11 comments:

  1. Glad you finally released the blog.

    I've tasted the choc cup pies and the orange cookies. They are both great, but my favorite is the lazy cheesecake. It is a-ma-zing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow morinn way to go! i am definitely subscribing to the recipe blog : )

    rooch

    ReplyDelete
  3. good initiative!
    i'm lactovegan...so most likely, i'll be lurking around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no don't hide!
    how cool!
    i just took a look at it and so far its super fantastic!
    plus veggie recipes! hopefully your blog will help me converting to a veggan. or not. oh well!
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. crappy and weird? i buy!
    now i will need to cook too?
    cooking for the lazy and impatient. lmfao, that's me (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rooch, Waz, Keli and Ashween, thanks a lot for the encouragements dudettes and dudes. :$

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. I missed this! :D I was busy since last week. Didn't see this entry.
    I also have a recipe blog but it's private. :P I just save everything as drafts and use the preview option when I want to have a look.
    I don't like to let people to see the mess that I make. :P It's just a way for me to remember what I've cooked. I often ask my sisters for recipes and try to cook but after cooking, I forget all about it and don't cook the same thing again.

    I'll be subscribing to your recipe blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing. I will bookmark it and check it out from time to time! :)

    I have one too at http://carine-olivia.com/foodlog . It's neither public nor private. It's just a place for me to keep recipes that I came across on the internet so that I can try them one day. I've tried some already.

    ReplyDelete