Wednesday 24 June 2009

Is that a Google PR update?


It seems that a Google PR update has just operated; I noticed today that morinnbuzz.com has a PR 3. It's not that I'm elated about this, I usually don't give a damn about PR and stuff. However, it wasn't all joyful when we lost the PR 3 after moving to morinnbuzz.com from morinn.blogspot.com. Now that the PR is back, I'll have no grudge against the fact that the new domain wasn't mapped.

If you guys wish to check your PR, here we go:

Just enter you blog URL below




Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:







Do share your PRs dudettes and dudes!

18 comments:

  1. I never cared abt increasing my PR lol.

    btw its 3/10, without any special effort :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, my new domain http://www.sachin-db.net went up to PR3 in less than 3 weeks. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Yashvin, same goes for me, like I said in the post. :D
    I don't even know what's gotta be done to increase a PR, but it sure is nice to see it increase. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sachin, yeah I guess google is PR-ing new domain names pretty quickly now, which is good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @morinn, LOL, I actually worked on it. It is a special SEO tweak which I'll explain in the next post on the Web Design Bureau.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sachin, damn you worked on it? ^o)
    By the way, did you change your blog host as well as the domain? Or is it the same host?

    ReplyDelete
  7. All has been changed: host and domain, new ip address and all :-) .

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Sachin, woah, chapeau bas... :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've PR 1 on sozzz.net ... i had 4 back on s4ndeep.wordpress.com just before i migrate...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got PR 2 on Keep Metal!.

    Btw I don't know if you know, but you have a PR 1 on recipes.morinnbuzz.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Carrotmadman, woot! Congrats! :D

    @ Sun, wow a PR 4! Damn, it must have been frustrating to be losing such a good PR.

    @ Jev, it's nice, isn't it? :D The recipes is not even a month old, that's weird and pleasant as well. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Jessica, hahaha!! T super 4! :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have N/A for PR :D It's not available coz I'm that exclusive :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. ;D Yeah it's kind of classy when your PR is not available!

    ReplyDelete