Thursday 17 September 2009

Smelly people

Yesterday, in the bus, I came across not 1, not 2, but 3 stinky persons. I know it's horrible of me to be writing about it, but I gotta let it out. The smell is still stuck in my head. Yeah, it was that horrible. You see, I know we're almost in summer and people tend to sweat and all. But I swear the smell was not that of sweat. It was the sort of smell my elder cousin emanates when he has not bathed for a week. And so I had to open all possible windows and hold my breath for a long long time. It was even worst when the person sitting next to me had to raise her arm to ring the bell. I would have totally preferred it if she had asked me to ring it for her...

Argh dudettes and dudes, I don't think a small bath is too much to ask for.

16 comments:

  1. Kan sa loder aigg la melanzer ek parfum extra fort, tonn deza senti sa? Caav mort emplasss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. arrrrrrrrhg poor you :(...but the thing i hate the most c kan ena sa bane dimoune la ki vine assiser couma dir dan zot salon...:d

    ReplyDelete
  3. i rarely get this kind of problem, i got a fucked up nose!
    ah smelly cat smelly cat its not your fault

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Shaw, argh bne parfum fort! Mo detester sa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ La Pingouine,gagne pou vive sa ossi sa semaine la. Ti ena 1 dimune ti p pren tou place lor siege la pou li avec so sac! aarrr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Keli, I'd rather have a fucked up nose! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha funny. I do not have this problem... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Jevin, yeah I know. Lucky you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! You should carry an air freshner with u. Just spray on the people if you come across them again, and tell them "Its for your own benefit"

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Yashvin, lol yeah! I think I should be doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes! stinky people suck! Start a campaign sensibilizing people to shower and wash their clothes regularly! That should make people think a bit, maybe some people think others can't smell them (or maybe they just don't care!). But I've come across those stinky people a lot of times on buses and everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ LovlieButterfly, a campaign would be great! It's horrible to think that some people actually do neglect basic hygiene.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor you! My nose is completely messed up. All my nose picks up is farts! Methinks I'm 'nasally challenged'. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not so nice:( I think clothes should be thoroughly aired and dried in the sun. That will cut down n the smells.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is a feeling i get when i talk to someone with bad breath and wonder why; the more they have it .. the more they try to get closer when they talk...do they even know an invention called a Toothbrush!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh dear! Poor you!

    I've had my share of smelly people in buses and public places. Duh >.>
    I have always wondered if those people are aware that they actually stink? Hahaha. Ok that one was kinda mean! :P

    ReplyDelete