Monday 14 September 2009

Brand new week


Been procrastinating, to update this blog and not "in real life". Things have been hectic around uni lately. The kind of hectic that I love. There's nothing more blissful than some good old positive stress. We've got 2 assignments to submit on week 11 and we will be interviewing HR managers and employees next week. This is exciting! You know, I'll get the opportunity to pretend that I'm a serious and totally sense-of-humour-less person, which I'm obviously not. Ha! You guys know me, I can never keep a straight face long enough.


Ah well, dudettes and dudes, I'll leave you guys with a couple of pictures, taken on Saturday at Plaza, Rose Hill where Jev and I played an awesome match of... wait for it... scrabble! And yeah I lost! 
Have a great week ahead dudettes and dudes. Don't we have a public holiday anytime soon? Argh!

8 comments:

  1. you went all the way there to play scrabble?!
    any ordinary couple would al manz ene halim soi ene dewa apres frekenter derier plaza, but i guess extraordinary ones prefer to exercize their brains rather than their tongues. oh well.
    i envy your hectic life :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. "good old positive stress"

    :D

    I am missing this stress rather than suffering from work stress...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Keli lol! We've had some tongue exercise all right. We wanted to try out something different for once! Hihi!

    @ Asheshr, relax a little. Work stress is not worth it if it does not bring in positive outcomes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that was one cool day, huh? I'm good at scrabble. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah you're good at scrabble. I wouldn't have thought! :u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, wai! Ti top! Sof ki ti p faire imper frais laba!

    ReplyDelete