Tuesday 8 September 2009

And the week has just started...

I'm in my PMS week, so things are looking pretty tough lately. But hell I'm keeping the spirit and cheering myself up as much as I can and this usually works. The weather is kind of gloomy today and I'm glad I've got no classes. 


On Saturday Jev and I dined at Chez Manuel along with Kevina, Leenakshi, Kervin and Yash. We had an awesome time and the food was great. You know, the kind of taste that stays on your mind even days later. I can't wait to dine or lunch Chez Manuel yet another time. 

On another note, this week will be quite a hectic one with some assignments to submit and some companies to visit but I kind of like it. :)

I'm off to clean my desk dudettes and dudes. Have an excellent week and be awesome!

9 comments:

  1. Ahh yes the food was great. Looking forward to having another feast there too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, yeah yeah! You know what I'll order next? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its been 2 years since I did not eat at chez Manuel. Guess, I will have to go there soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chez Manuel rhalalala its been more than 5 years, i think, that i did not go there. And i still remember the "viande biscuit" (not sure of the true name though).
    Nice week to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to "Chez Manuel" for ages! I remember the last time I was there, I had dinner outside and they had a nice setting with the plants and pond. I wonder if the restaurant has changed since then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok first of all where IS Chez Manuel? I just had breakfast but looking at the above pic is making me hungry. :(

    Anyway love bon courage! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Tushal, yeah you definitely gotta hop there sometime soon! :D

    @ La Pingouine, viande biscuit? It is because it was too hard? :p

    @ Angele, the pond is still there. There were lots of red fish in there and some kids were trying to catch them! Hihi

    @ Wez, it's found at St Julien village and it was definitely worth the stop! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. went there last month i think :p i will recommend this restaurant for the office end of year party :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah! It's quite a nice place for parties. ;)

    ReplyDelete