Friday 17 April 2009

This picture


Recently I have been doing 1 million things, 1 after the other, and more things crop up and more duties to accomplish, giving me a damn of a head ache. The only thing that's keeping me going is my new perfume, I am addicted to perfumes, they just inspire me and bring good vibes my way, it's got something to do with olfactory association of certain perfumes to a positive event I guess.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to the weekend and to seeing my zombie friends happy and alive again.

Take care dudettes and dudes and my aliens, be good! :D

10 comments:

  1. Yes you've had a tough week. I've seen how busy you have been and I think you deserve the weekend off. ;)

    I'd like to have a smell of that perfume, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jevin :
    "I'd like to have a smell of that perfume"lol, Morinn, give him the perfume bottle :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lovely picture, i like dreamy atmospheres like that, its almost like its unreal.
    being busy during week days are great, that way you can chill out and lie around all weekend without feeling like you'd die of guilt!
    merry weekend baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the relationship btw your post, perfume and this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jev, I'll bring the perfume tomorrow. :p

    Yashvin, hihi, I'd like to give him the perfume but it's a ladies one! lol

    Keli, yeah totally! It makes you feel less guilty when you've been working all week.
    Merry weekend to you too babe! :p

    Bruno, none. But then, it's my blog. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shot. No better way to welcome the week-end :D Happy week-end Morinn! Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy weekend to you as well Angele!! have a great one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww i like this pic and the tips of sugar canes showing : )
    damn morinn i've been so lazing around for the whole entire weeeeeekkk! omg shoot me somebody

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, I hope you manage to take it slow during the weekend :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. U 2 love perfumes ... u see yash, almost all girls are alike :)

    each time when I don't have any idea what can be offered to yash, only 1 thing comes into my mind "Perfumes" :P.

    He can now open a duty free perfume's shop at his place lol.

    ReplyDelete