Friday 7 August 2009

Window Cleaning


Window cleaning is very different from window shopping. I learnt it the hard way today. While one is pleasant and gives you hopes and dreams about things that could be yours one day, the other is strenuous and requires much arm power. I'll however still bless the 3 in 1 product that has considerably reduced my scrubbing time.

I took a break after the window-cleaning and will start furniture-polishing in a mo.

Now you must be wondering what the heck with all the cleaning. The thing is, my Swiss aunt, the one who usually brings a whole lotta chocolate, will be visiting us tomorrow. It's gonna be her birthday, so we thought we'd organise a little something for her. She deserves it, for all the chocolates and goodies she'll be bringing! Hehe!

Anyway, dudettes and dudes, I guess my break is over. Gotta take care of the furniture now! Have yourselves a merry little Friday. See y'all!

12 comments:

  1. I usually do the window cleaning stuff when new year is near :P else its my mum who clean them every month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I haven't cleaned windows in years...

    Don't worry your rewards are coming soon...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ritesh, I rarely clean them too. Maybe twice a year. Tomorrow's special so I thought I should clean them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Wez, yeah I hope the chocolates will compensate me for the awesome cleaning job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sort of glad I'm not at home in Mauritius right now! My dad is a cleaning freak, he would do extensive house cleaning twice every bloody year. And my sister and I would have to help when we could chill out and watch movies and shit... A whole day spent cleaning is amazingly tiring and boring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost never clean my windows! *blush* Someone else does it for me! Hahaha :D

    I bet you can't wait to get all those goodies your aunt will be bringing. Take some pics and let us drool, ok? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Morinn
    so you also, you use Window Kleer, I use it too :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! clockwize , anticlockwize ... as mr myagi teaches the cleaning techniques to his padawan ... duh im not makin sense at all :D

    yay for swiss chocolate :)

    cheers morinn

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...i'm allergic to windows! therefore i never clean mine :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. this makes me wonder when i will clean mine:P

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3-in-1 sounds familiar! We have the same in coffee brands, cereals etc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate cleaning. Those window cleaning solutions do wonders. Imagine a world without them. :O

    ReplyDelete