Thursday 20 August 2009

Holidays are coming... again.

Now now now... What do we have here? Yet another week of unsollicited holidays. Not that I'm unhappy about it, I'm only in a state of shock 'cause I just did not see it coming, especially after the Minister of Education had strongly voiced out his position against closing down schools earlier this week.

So the picture is thus: all schools, be it pre-primary, primary, secondary and tertiary are gonna be closed from the 21st of August till the 31st. Kids will stay at home and no tuitions, mind you. The Prime Minister deeply stretched on that. As per him, it'll be pointless to have schools closed if kids will still be meeting up with each other for tuitions or club activities.


Anyway dudettes and dudes, I'm off to plan my work for the coming days 'cause holidays won't certainly mean no work. Plus this semester is gonna be longer, I might expect to have my holidays near Christmas time. Hmph!

On the bright side it means sleeping late and waking up at the time I want all over again, so I'm not complaining. No no!

14 comments:

  1. Ahh unplanned holidays are so cool. Be sure to enjoy those days. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh you are so lucky, i want some holidays toooooo...enjoy them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ La Pingouine, thanks! ^^ Will make the most of those days. Will have no excuse not to work hard now. Hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey not fair! i want to go back to uni just for this week!
    anyways enjoy and most importantly take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha :) no change for me though, since the semester was already supposed to begin on the 31st @ utm xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kel! Take care as well gal! Love you!

    @ Kyu, LOL! I feel luckier suddenly. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are offices going to close too? Nooo? Snifff! :(

    Enjoy your week off! I wish I could have some days off too. There were never those cool stuff as schools closing for one week when I was still studying! Duh >.>

    ReplyDelete
  8. revise, complete your homeworks, watch education program by mca on mbc tv, loads of cartoons and transport will remain free!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Angele, this makes me wonder about children who've got both parents working. I don't know how they'll do to have someone looking after the kids while they're away.

    @ Themadhatter, hehe, it's in my plans! :D

    @ Yadhav, fortunately I am not a targeted audience of the MCA programmes. :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. wooaah can this be applied to the working sector too? :( sniiiiiiiiiiif :(

    al guet harry potter :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Mervin, lol! Wai wai! pou ena plin letemps guet 1 ta fim la!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're a hardworking lass! Bon courage!

    ReplyDelete