Monday 10 August 2009

Weekend's Gone


I had a wonderful time yesterday at the Pamplemousses Botanical Garden. The last time I went there was so ages ago that I could barely recall having been there at all. So I re-discovered the garden with the family and it was an awesome experience.

On Saturday I got my fill of blissful and delightful chocolates! Got enough to last me a whole year I guess!


On another note today's Monday and classes resume. I won't be updating much dudettes and dudes. Not that I'm assuming that you'll miss me! Hehe! See y'all! And be good!

9 comments:

  1. Everyone going to the botanical garden always take that same picture. Haha.

    Ahh so many chocolates. Hmmm looks good. :p I want some. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jevin : haha! No need to say the name, just put the picture :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. chocolates not good for girls :p contains loads loads of calories :P :P :P

    haha jk :P

    a'way i love chocolates too :p my best companion when i'm sad or going thru' tough times

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Yashvin, yeah the picture is explicit enough! :D

    @ Mervin, yeah rightly said! The best companion indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeeeee Pamplemousses Botanical Garden!!!! ^^ I want to live in a place like this :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't remember the last time I went to Pamplemousses garden! Think it must be in primary school during a class outing. Damn, that was ages ago! hahaha.

    Chocolates! *drooling*
    *take some chocolates and run away* :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ La Pingouine, yeah it would have been awesome to live in a place like this! :o

    @ Mervin, I think it's free on Sundays! Hihi

    @ Angele, hehe! The chocolates came just in time for my time of the month! I was lucky this time. :D

    ReplyDelete