Tuesday 15 April 2008

30/30-150 - Stone Sour



I had prepared a very aggressive post where I had quoted Stone Sour and used a lot of swear words to send a message to some particular persons and then I thought hell it's not worth it. Really. Cause usually when I let out how I feel about people, I regret it afterwards. Yeah I'm too nice sometimes. Triple duh!

But anyway, I'll quote Stone Sour and will just say that I dedicate this song to all the skeptics out there. Without you the world would have been a completely different place. Thank you for existing. Hihi... So here goes, lyrics and video.
They called us a dead generation, they told us that we wouldn't survive
They left us alone in the maelstrom
As you can see we're all clearly alive
We know where you are and were coming
Lets see you say that shit to our face





I am a dominant gene- Live as I die
Never say forever cause forever's a lie
I can see right through it so I can ignore you
The story changes but the ending won't bore you

I tried to tell you but you simply obeyed
They didn't listen so they threw you away

Now all you do is talk - I don't wanna hear your bullshit
Is this what you want?!

This is where it begins
This is where it ends
This is where it begins
And this is where it ends

They called us a dead generation, they told us that we wouldn't survive
They left us alone in the maelstrom
As you can see we're all clearly alive
We know where you are and were coming
Lets see you say that shit to our face

30/30-150 Remembers 30/30-150 HATES

In my own peculiar way I feel mercurial
Before I get ahead of myself again
I know the where but I still don't know the when

You wanna live in a one sided world
Be prepared for a whole world of hurt
Now it's the grand facade
I dont want to be an angel
I just want to be GOD

They called us a dead generation, they told us that we wouldn't survive
They left us alone in the maelstrom
As you can see we're all clearly alive
We know where you are and were coming
Lets see you say that shit to our face

30/30-150 Remembers 30/30-150 HATES (HATES)

OHHHHHHHH
I am a fucking machine fueled by the past
Memory's a memory until it's a fact
I can bury the hatchet and let some shit go
But I got too many grudges to hold!

I Saw a lot of people die in the end
I never want to walk that road again
Now I will never give up
I don't want to have it all, I JUST WANT TO HAVE ENOUGH

This is where it begins
This is where it ends
This is where it begins
And this is where it ends

They called us a dead generation, they told us that we wouldn't survive
They left us alone in the maelstrom
As you can see we're all clearly alive
We know where you are and were coming
Lets see you say that shit to our face


Aargh so much for my monthly therapy dudettes and dudes and my shaken aliens. I'm heading for a long bath.

Image: Mog.com

post signature

14 comments:

  1. Therapy is good. :p Hmmm I've got some clues.. And I think I know why you are angry... Anyway... You kick ass!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jev, I'm not angry. It's a victory song! :P The skeptics are angry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayy!! kill em' all... God screws the skeptics. whahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol usha, la tu fais un peu fort! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. grrr is it only me, or tat song really hurts?!!!
    aie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. keli, yeah it hurts. but it kicks as well. :P this song gives me so much energy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un petit coup de gueule de temps en temps ça fait du bien. ^^ bizin pas trop nice dans la vie, dimoune profiter :) mane vilains la :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. wai c vrai... mai la mo esperer mone ressi exprime moi sans trop m'exprimer :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. THAT is the ultimate victory song! Hellza yes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah this really is a victory song..ad well about the ruse post u wrote earlier..it was worth it..i cooled u off did it not??

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shit in bullshit is censored in the video! muahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. ziska ler personn penkor kner ki veu dir 30/30-150 ... most common theory is that it refers to a shotgun shell..thus the song is about the killings in american colleges/universities... anyways i like stone sour more than slipknot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the insight Sinner. I read that on songmeanings too. :D And I guess that's why interpretations are open. For me it represents the ultimate victory song. And what more, the moment was ideal. hihi.
    I prefer Stone Sour to Slipknot too.

    ReplyDelete