Friday 21 March 2008

Moving towards the elegant...

flower decoration in my room


I've been watching so much home improvement and interior decoration shows on TV that they gave me this really powerful need to change the layout of my room and find a way to make everything fit together like they've been made to be here. My room now as it is, has a really childish decoration, with the flower power "mural". Now I want it to be elegant, perhaps that's maturity. I'm feeling really responsible lately, might be that! hihi...

So I'm gonna devote my week-end to making my room look more elegant. Won't be an easy task, I can be sure about it. But hey, I gotta find a way. So if you dudettes and dudes and my elegant aliens have some suggestions, let me know. It'll be of a great help! :D

post signature

11 comments:

  1. Maybe a nice soft green could make your room look nice and airy. But if you want to make it really cousy you should go for one wall in a red-ish colour and the others in nice darker tints. You'll find something. I have faith in you lol :D -I so sounded like a mental coach right there :D-

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think red might not be a great idea, especially if you use your room as a working space. what you need is a pale/pastel color that'll reflect light on your work. and pale colors are better i heard, they make you less nervous and calm, etc. you know what i mean. and i suggest frames and black and white pics for elegantness! hehe. but yes as manictastic has said, you'll find smthing worth the while youself, being creative as you are! good luck and keep us updated! muaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. manico, I was thinking of soft green too. something natural but then as Keli said pastels are way better for concentration and elegance :P i am so excited for this new thingie. but that'll take me all my time :(

    ironseller, yup flower power koi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegance.. Hmmm big words. You know who to call if you need help with your room.. Wait I'm lazy... :Z I'd sit there and watch you do all the stuff. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck on deciding how to redecorate, that's always a big challenge

    thanks for stopping by my blog

    regards,

    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jev, no prob I'll do it by myself. :D

    Jessica, thanks for stopping here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bizin ale faire ene letour cot manjoo interdecor/decor :p...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lavender is good, lavender is really good. Paintings are nice as well and euh... dunno :p Looking forward to see the new room :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Use bright colours. It makes life more lively. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lolz..I might be alittle late here...but do try and put more pics and bright colours... and keep the childish decoration if u want to..its fun to be a child sumtimes if not always ;)

    ReplyDelete