Thursday 6 December 2007

Blogging Blank

I'm suffering from what I call a blogging blank. Been some days since the last time I've updated my blog (this is not really a post BTW). Nothing is striking me as "blogable" recently. That's saying something, because I usually blog on any crap I see passing my way. Of course good stuff are happening in my life but I just feel like living them for now and leaving my camera aside. You know like living for once without trying to be a star! Yeah I'm going to get killed for saying it. Anyway, noticed that my pic is no more on my blog? This is certainly a change. It's the holiday season dudettes and dudes and I feel this end of year is gonna be crazy.

But before I go, here's something I wanna say.

I've got BRAINS! I'm Einstein!

OK that was 2 things but who cares? Duh! Been a while I've said duh! Duh!


Cya'll dudettes and dudes and my confused aliens.


post signature

17 comments:

  1. Yow you..

    Thats a great post. I love it.. :P:P Its very fresh. :P Yeah you are going through a phase and this blogging stuff will come back later dun worry.

    Love ya loads..
    Jev

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ya loads too jev! :P thanks! yup i think am out to live my life and make wreaths and pluck prunes with kids! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. c bien but i'll miss ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. you indeed got brains, i like this post, i like the way you came up with those words to explain how you feel, your christmas tree is awesome, i have been thinking of putting up one on mine, merry christmas morinn and see yah...^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks lord manila, merry christmas to you too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a blank post it had a lot of content. :D You'll find something to write about. Your dying plants perhaps:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its not a blank post lol

    "I usually blog on any crap I see passing my way"

    That's what this post is all about :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. manico, not my dying plants! hiihi, that's too boring. maybe i'll blog about christmas

    slasher, et wi, on nechappe pa o crap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sometimes everyone needs to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post. its the only thing around cheering me up in those gloomy exam days.
    muax

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is actually not a comment as I don't know what to say :) Ok, great blank blogging, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. sa arrive lol :P

    mais fodait pas arrive li souvent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ropi, yup your right. relaxing and takin a break is wonderful

    keli, so glad that could cheer you up! muaaah!

    fruity, to a blank post, a blank comment fits! hihi

    yashvin, c vrai, mai sa ne mariv pa souven! thank god!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the genuine blank comment av! :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tou dimun ena brains, zot tou kner sa :D It'll be over soon, U'll see :-P

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol, you were high when posting this ? :p

    ReplyDelete
  17. bbzush, i didnt know that! :P

    selven, hihi, how did you guess? XD

    ReplyDelete