Saturday 27 October 2007

Wassup with me?

Nothing's up with me. OK, let's pretend you were asking.

So, I went to the concert with Jev on Wednesday. It ended at 9 and a half PM dudettes and dudes! No need to say I was really panicked. Anyway, I hope I haven't been that much of a spoilsport. You can read Jev's recount of the event here.

The next day, Thursday, I was sick! I caught the cold, cough and fever package from Quatres Bornes' sublime climate! Duh!

Friday, still sick with a bad mood to top it all.

Saturday, also known as today, I'm better. This might be due to the fact that I slept as a log all day, this is saying something cause I don't ever sleep in the day.

Anyway, I'm fit enough to type right now and then off to bed again.

P.S: I know I've had flues too much lately. Weird huh?


post signature

10 comments:

  1. j'espere tu t amuser o concert et gueri vite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tne allerrrrrrrr :-) Bien amizer sa :-P Ek tekker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiee!
    haem pane tand toi pou plan zour kodan la...ih
    hope u get well soon!
    muah

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 post sans picture! c sa ki est weird

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post proves that you were using the computer instead of sleeping. how will you get better if you don't sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon honey. Fer plin lasoupe to boire. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank people! :D

    i hope i get better soon! ena pli mariaz pou go sa week la ek mo ler manz bukou! hihi

    ReplyDelete
  8. to ti bizin met to pull pou ale dan sa truc concert la ti bb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, so no going to Quatre Bones for you anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet you had a good time at the concert, nice to know everything seems to be in place^^

    ReplyDelete