Monday 8 October 2007

Something Yellow


Dudettes and dudes, can you keep a secret? Well I hope you can because this one is a really heavy one; my mother and I are planning a birthday surprise for my sister Loona. Yes Yes a true surprise because most of the time surprises tend to be disclosed 3 weeks or so before the birthday but this time we've done things correctly.

The birthday is going to take place in the basement and the color scheme/dress code will be yellow, yeah her favourite color is yellow. I remember for my birthday everything was supposed to be pink and green and we got the cyclone Gamede as a nice gift. So we celebrated my birthday by candlelights in our plain clothes, just the four of us at home with our doggies and a terrible cyclone. But this time dudettes and dudes, this time it will be a nice yellow birthday surprise with lots of flowers (as usual) hihi, some candles and the terribly wonderful drape that my mum has removed from the archives for the occasion (just don't try to understand). Lol.

I've got less than one week to plan a yellow birthday cake and make the basement windows look like mozaics and I gotta find a yellow something to wear. But but I hope it'll be a success and I'll be posting photos after the birthday which is next monday!

I desperately hope that my sister does not read this one or else it'll be another spoilt surprise in our long list of spoilt surprise. I'll tell you later if I've managed to survive without disclosing the terrible secret of the surprise to her!

Take dudettes and dudes and my yellow aliens! :D

post signature

35 comments:

  1. Hmmm nice thing to do. :P Hope it doesnt get spoilt. Hmmm about the yellow stuff, I know what you gonna wear.. That yellow one sleeve and white one sleeve tee. :u

    Love... jev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi, yup the bi-colored tee! But it's getting kinda old! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. euh... Posting a surprise on the net... 99.9999999999% chance to be spoilt!!! Goodluck... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe..gudluck!! mai 3wiks is long enuf for her to know thru ur blog :p Spoilt surprises rilly bad :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm worried that she might find out about the secret. That's a good plan though you and your mom have been working on to really surprise your sister loona on her special day. May everything turn ok.

    I hope I could also see how you look like on your yellow dress later.^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. yash, li pa pou coner li! :D

    maliha, yeah i really hope that she doesn't find out!

    yashvin, wai sa em pli challenging la, si li pa coner via sa post la pou 1 super succes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lord manila, yeah I will be posting photos of the birthday next week! :D

    I really really hope she does not find out. This is getting challenging for us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wondrful idea buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! that sounds real exciting :)
    From your posts I guess your sister shares her birthday with me.

    I too am super excited about my birthday,and busy smelling lot of fishy surprise plannings going all over ;)

    Hope you have a great time & manage a great surprise party.
    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Putting things online is not the way to not spoil surprises.
    poor thang, a big mean old cyclone to ruin ur birthday

    ReplyDelete
  11. well moi si mo hope surpriz la marcer! moi tou cout mo p faner pu prepar surpriz party, et mo conn sa deception la... aler keep her away from internet ziska jour-j :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. ashu, yeah every surprises are wonderful ideas! :D

    megha thanks! I sure wish you have a nice birthday surprise too! :D

    manico, yeah the cyclone was awful! :(

    morph, wai mone sanz mo link lor so bne bookmark ek mone clear so history, mo esperer sa suffira! lol
    mai li pa chek mo blog amoins si mo mari persister! :D

    ropinator thank youuuu! :P yeah we really need some luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Avoye moi ene boute gato :P

    Si Loona alle guette to blog par erreur bye bye surprise :(

    Pa blier post photo gato la en detail hehe

    Good Luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Slasher yup mo pa pou blier post photo gato!

    hihi! :D

    ek si possib send toi 1 boute! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice Idea! Good luck 4 keeping the secret, seems possible to keep something secret on the net!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol, possible or impossible?

    nyway i sure hope she does not find out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. mo sir li pa pou coner! lol, zamai li cone kitsoz li! hihi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hmmm... kuma t sir li pa pu lir t blog? :s M esperer pu toi ki li pa lir... sinon, m truver ki sa idea la super! Zur m l'anif, c toujours, m alle lekol. mom will wish me at 10, coz m ti nE sa ler la. dad pa pu dir me narien -.- M pu gagne m grooooooo gato chocolat, enfin next yr m last yr aparamen :S Bein c tou, ek m gagne m kado swa 2 mois en avance, ou en retard :S

    ReplyDelete
  19. usha, b mo esperer cette fois ci oussi li pa cone narien.

    bbzush, lol, mo p zis esperer li pa read sa, mai dabitude li pa read em mo blog, (tro immature pou li :D)

    mo penser 1 gato o chocolat ek la creme jaune ti pou seryer pou lindi! miaaamm..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Euh, dire moi ene zafer... Mo aveg ou sa foto at start sa post la pa ti ena hier... :s

    ReplyDelete
  21. Moi aussi zordi ki mo p trouve sa photo la :s

    ReplyDelete
  22. wai c vrai, li pa ti la! :P mone fek meter sa!

    ReplyDelete
  23. best wishes to you then. i will wait for the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Planning a surprise party and keeping everything a secret is such a challenge!
    I remember a month ago my relatives planned a birthday dinner for my cousin.But she got suspicious when she saw the guest list which her husband left on the kitchen table!

    *LOL*

    I hope your plan works well!Keep us posted =D

    ReplyDelete
  25. I know your sis. I'll tell her about your blog :) keke

    ReplyDelete
  26. I haven't planned any surprise party yet(shame on me), but I'll remember to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. DGiolA Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  28. lol,mari boukou spam comments parla

    ReplyDelete
  29. actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

    ReplyDelete