Saturday 21 April 2007

something flowery...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today I've bought a lamp for the basement. I thought it was beautiful so I bought it. I'm greatly in need of sources of light for my room so almost anything that can be lit is the most welcomed! hihi. I haven't really been able to do any changes on the room; I was really tired for not having slept well the past nights and I had other things to do.

Yeah you've guessed it right, things like experimenting with wild flowers in glasses! But this sure can be fun sometimes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Plus I've gone to meet Jev at Goodlands. It was awesome the few hours that we've spent together.

And back home at 3 mum made some samoussas and tea. And I've got absolutely no idea how the rest of the day went by. I did almost nothing.Well that is a lie. I just don't wanna tell you what I did! Secret secret! hihi...

So long ladies and gents and my secretive aliens!


11 comments:

  1. ohhh these flowers are so 70s.. lol cant wait for the party. :U

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh!! ar the flowers smokable?

    hmm i would have opted for a lava lamp for some extra lighting.. looks kewl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is indeed an artistic table decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup morph!! 1 lava lamp p vini biento la!! hihi :P li fer lambiance la vine cool net sa!! hihi

    hmm, thanx anonymous :S
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. one lava lamp for the party would be just too cool, babacool, and along with the flowers in the glasses, so hippie-wippie-ish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohooo wihiiii babacool atmosphere!! keli je tm!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. one lava lamp plus tons of candles around! candles de toutes les couleurs! tro nissa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. morine je taime morine je tadore
    une souris verte ki courrai dan lherbe
    je lattrape par la queue
    je la transforme en lava lamp vert
    ...
    whaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ihihi rooch, mo p compte lor to collection la bouzie tou couler!! :P

    hihi, sa song la mari suite la wadir!! une keli verte ki courais dans lherbeuh!!

    une keli verte ki fumait de lherbe?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are always full of creative Suprises Morinn. It's been a while to post something in your blog. Well i was kind of busy with my f***ing job. God i hate that job, but no worries this is my last week here!!
    Have a nice day!! :)

    ReplyDelete