Sunday 15 April 2007

bound


bound
Originally uploaded by lastmorina.
Thank you for loving me through all of my imperfections, weird character, arrogance, selfishness, dictatorship, hatred of others, sensitivity, bad moods, too much expectations. God, it's amazing how a nice person I am!

But jokes apart, I owe you a lot.

Ten months today, I don't want to remind you about it cause I know it does not matter to you. It does not matter cause you've remained as you were right from the first days, full of dreams, caring like a dad, fierce as a lion, gentle as a puppy...

you were always there to protect me, guide me, comfort me, encourage me... i never thought one person could fulfill all of these tasks. And then came your song "she came in my dreams". I feel like I've never thanked you enough for it. come to think of it, I've never thanked you enough for being with me...

I love you.

10 comments:

  1. Love you too honey. This is like the best post i ever read. 432

    ReplyDelete
  2. merd avan mo lir jevin so comment mo ti kwar to ti p koz moi dans sa post la!
    arg!!!
    shit aster mo senti moi p intrude dans zot ban hum hum!
    ih
    nyways just to say that i love seeing u two happi togever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed! :D nice post....

    for once i won't spoil that great moment of pure tenderness and love :D

    cheers les tourteraux! (pa conner si coum sa em ecrir sa)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eutaah zot, merci!! :P
    ey keli, to coner mo conten toi plis ki jevin, nek 1 zes sa!!
    wai tourteraux la kumha em ki ecrir sa!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. pa necessaire dia narnier sa, pic la m dire 2! hmmmmmmm! Mwa osi mo dia pareil kom morph..cheerz les tourteraux!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belle déclaration... :)

    Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. eutaaaa c sooooo sccchhhwwweeeetttt! sa me fait chaud o keur de vou voir happi happi! ;)
    love u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah weh mone blier dir, happi anniversaire! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ta Morinne, to lamain la coumadir Zom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jevin, to envi met competition dancer r mwa?

    ReplyDelete