Thursday 19 May 2011

There comes a time in life...

There comes a time in life when you don`t actually have anything in particular to attend to, when the word "urgent" is just some far away concept and when you have got so many time at hand that you don`t actually know where to begin. That kind of moment is freedom, I guess. And sweet freedom I have missed you!

So today I`ll be watching TV, CSI Miami, 'prolly. It`s easier when it`s already going to be on TV. Then I wanna bake some chocolate chip cookies, make a coconut pie for my mum, bake lasagnas and oh! make Prince William`s wedding cake. Kitsch I know! But you gotta admit that this cake looks awesome.


2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love it when you're like that. Happy holidays honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jev. I think you`ll be wanting to see the cookies soon. Hihi

    ReplyDelete