Thursday 12 May 2011

And today...

Today I feel like making a little update on this blog. It`s been a while. There`s been lots of it`s-been-a-while posts those past years, I know. 

To start with, things have not changed that much on my side. I`m still a foodie, there`s been lots of chocolates, pizzas and you name it during those past months. I`m still addicted to TV shows, various games and other weird stuff. 

But I`ve had and I`m still having a pronounced addiction for two new things and those are eye makeups and physical exercises. Oh yeah, I said physical exercises. Well you see, it`s not that bad once you get into it. It`s actually quite relaxing once you get to do it. 

6 comments:

  1. So, when are you getting married with Jevin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you again. The blogosphere needs more people to help it grow :-)

    Totally agree with you abt what you said for some exercises. btw, have you ever been for a walk on Montagne Signaux? I highly recommend you if you haven't gone there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh nice to have some news!!!

    physical exercises ^^ lollll am still starting :D Not really motivated :) Well it a good thing ^^ to keep a good health, but still with these arguments, I can't make a move ^^

    you must watch The Killing ^^ great new tv show!!

    what about your wisdom teeth lol ? :)

    Have a nice week end :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So when is the wedding with Jevin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to have you back, honey. :D

    @Bruno, dunno about the wedding. We still need to sort out some things before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dunno why my previous post is not showing anymore.

    @ La Pingouine, the wisdom teeth are hurting on and off. hihi

    @ Bruno, we haven`t figured out a date yet. :)

    @ Jev, thanks

    ReplyDelete