Friday 29 February 2008

Le bleu et le jaune

juice



coconut tree



yellow and blue


yellow and blue




yellow and blue



I've got a crush on everything that is blue and yellow, combined or not. I've been inspired by Keli's post on primary colors to make up my own version with two primary colors I absolutely love. Of course the crappy cam-phone of mine did not capture well the colors. Aargh, never mind.

The first picture is not from me, it is found on the box of a juice glasses set which I bought recently. I'm proud to say that the glasses are totally mine! hihi.

So much for my yellow and blue crush dudettes and dudes and my yellowed and blued aliens. Cheerios.


post signature

8 comments:

  1. Blue and yellow sure go great together... I remember driving along in the country side many years ago and spying a field full of a wild flower we call 'haxixa ingliza', or you may know it as the Bermuda Buttercup.

    A sea of yellow it created with a beautiful blue backdrop of the mediterranean sky!

    I wish I had a camera with me on that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i (H) yellow and blue combined.
    so cool i inspired someone for once!!!
    hehe
    now you're making me want some chilled juice and watch today's blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last picture. the flowers are really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see colors everywhere c derniers temps
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, blues and yellows. They are such exotic colours. I wish we had more of those instead of all the gray we get here :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lupideloop, aaww i wish you had a camera with you that day too! i would have loved to see this scenery

    Keli, hihi! go go! go for some chilled juice and the blue sky!! wooohh!

    Dee, i like it as well. for once i got a lovely shot

    Rooch, aaaah! colors are great huh?! i think it's a craze... hihi and think this inspired our colored picnic for the 11th. pa vrai? :P

    manico, aww i think flowers can add colors and life to those gray. gray is not bad as well. it should just be complemented with other colors! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep blue and yellow are great together. Ohh those glasses. I'll never forget the story behind. I should have let you spend your fortune that day. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeaaah!! you should have let me!! why didn't you? :(

    ReplyDelete