Friday 20 July 2007

Would You?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So the big question is, would you donate? Would you go to a hospital and sign a form so that in case you die in an accident or something like that your healthy organs(heart,kidneys,eyes) are made available to be transplanted to a compatible receiver?

I would and I certainly will. It is not just because that is done in movies and I wanna be called an incredibly wow person, it's just that I'll feel good to know that someone is living off a part of me. I feel the same when I give my blood twice a year.

Of course it depends on your choice. But it's just a form guys! You're not signing to be murdered!rolleyes Hehe!

As for kidney donation, I may be in after my death but certainly not while I'm still alive, except if someone dear to me really needs it. Please try to not need it people!mrgreen The thing is, I know my grand dad died of kidney failure. Oh God that must have been painful and I don't even want that to happen to people I hate. I guess my fright of kidney diseases explains my water overdoses.

Ah well, think about it or don't.

So long poeple and my generous aliens! Yup yup, aliens are back!razz

20 comments:

  1. Cheers for the aliens. LOL Nice post. Nice topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post an dthe honest answer is we probably would. The 75+ comments over at GO! Smell the flowers have really made us think. 95% of people so far have said yes they would donate but there's a few who will not. Interesting stuff...like the blog and big flower hellos from Dubai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i agree with u morin..

    i wuld sure donate after am dead..

    but(here comes the nonsens)....

    1. my organs would be useless at the time of my death coz they are already in bad shape nw

    2.in realtion to the first point, im sure i would be a taker rather than a giver. would it be lungs , liver or uterus.. :s

    3. i find it bizarre that u bring back aliens when u talk abt ORGANS :s

    but ...

    nice article as usual bud! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihi. Thanx Dan! you know what! your comment made the 350th one here! wooooh! congrats! you get to meet the aliens! haha! kidding! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh...so nice of you people :) If I ever (and i hope i don't) need any organs, i know where to look for :)
    Well, as for my organs...NO WAY am going to give them to som1 else :S...just think about it makes me feel 1 kaliter :S Apres president pas done organe sa, bizin preserve moi bien coment pere laval.

    Btw morinn...sa problem reynal ur grandpa had la, pas genetic sa na?Else to bizin prend additional precautions. Dans mo famille...both maternal and paternal grandpa had diabetes (both have expired now) :S Bane moV la, zot met moi a risque :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think I'm at risk of getting the kidney prob! mais mo pren precaution. hope i dnt get it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll donate! I'm already listed as a donor. \m/

    Do it guys. Show your bloody heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll donate too. nice post moo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't signed up yet but I'm certainly for organ donation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Anyone need an organ? I'm here for you. (Except you, Hillary Clinton!)

    ~E-Babe

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol! i don't know what else to say! simple hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am definetly into donating even to Hilary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would do it.. there are too much who people are suffering in this world.. at least this is my way to help back the world.. where can we register?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm an organ donor on my drivers license. I'm thinking about being a blood donor as well. Only 4% of the population has my blood type.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sure I'll donate. Signed up as a donor about 5 years ago, and I'm an active blood donor since 1983 :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. In Texas we are given the option to sign up for organ donation when we get our driver's license. I think it's an excellent program to encourage people to donate.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is totally off topic, but is the way my shallow mind works. I think your face looks just like Katherine Moennig's, whom I once wrote a blog post about called "face of an angel"

    ~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  18. woooh! i think that's one of the best compliment i ever got! (i took it as a compliment). hehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. And though her hair is real hip--your's is more my style.

    hmmmmmmmmmm--I best take a cold shower and control myself---LOL:)

    ~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would in a Minute!!

    Why anyone wouldn't help to Save a Life is beyond me - but then there's so many religious idiots in this world nothing surprizes me anymore*

    ;))

    Peace*

    ReplyDelete