Saturday 28 July 2007

My New Hang out place




ok, this ain't a joke. I did some wood work today! Repairing the kiosk! Ouch! I even got hurt by a nail. :(

I had to reassemble the missing sugarcane leaves. Did some hammering and nailing and tying (with coconut ropes) and finally! Tadaaa! I got this place ready for me to hang out.

Then I've put up a sheet of ply wood, hard ones. and it stands for a table and some bricks and still some more wood make a seat!

The table even supports my laptop! razz How cool is that! hihi, well I guess that's very cool!

Plus I made it my open-air workshop! I've produced yet another lantern to be tied to the kiosk
and I use the branches of a nearby tree to hold my bristols! hihi
and the best part of it all is that Cookie can drop by as often as she wants! Here she is! :D

Ah I'm tired people! Gotta go get ready to leave for a wedding ceremony... again! Hopefully I'll meet Willy and Co. there! :$

UPDATE: I did not want to create a new post to add this new bit.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketWhat had been the 2-seater hangout place has been turned into a 7-seater family place; the reason being that my family wanted to hang out there too. I've added some additional benches around the kiosk and I hung some bamboo blinds to the kiosk to protect from the wind and to get that zen look! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

post signature


35 comments:

  1. Things like this make me feel like less of a man. Great work...can you build me a kiosk next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. Have a good time at the wedding ceremony :)

    Big hugs Morina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work. Have a good time at the wedding ceremony :)

    Big hugs Morina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx for the comment guys! i did have a good time at the wedding :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house looks big :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesterday you commented on Kamelot's 'March Of Mephisto" video. In one of the other two Kamelot videos I've posted, I'm running a small trivia. Perhaps you know the answer to my question :)

    Best wishes,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "S" stands for Sætre :) Post the answer as soon as you can, I started a discussion about that on BC:
    http://www.blogcatalog.com/discuss/entry/visit-me-answer-my-question-get-your-reward

    Big hugs,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  8. there you have a cute dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice very very nice. Great table. I'm feeling proud of you honey. Love Jevin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey dats great, si ti ena place kot mwa, mwa osi mo ti pu fer! hihi. Great job! amuse twa bien

    ReplyDelete
  11. niceeeee! damn nice!
    to pane rat filliere toi? ki to p fou UOM?? lol
    hey saizon wedding la, mwa sak weekend p go ene maryaz, grr!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanx for the comments girls! love you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morinn you probably represent the best of what is still left in this hideous world. I love your blog and the stuff you write about. You make something as simple as this sound so enchanting and I long for a life where I might be able to do this.

    Thank you Morinn for this feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanx for the nice words raving lunatic.
    your life can turn into a fairy tale if you set aside worries to take into consideration only the good part of it!

    cheers~

    i love your blog too. you've got a rare and beautiful writing style

    ReplyDelete
  15. elo .. to n fam ki mari debriller man! fran fran! ... nice wrk .. i know some ppl who should be feeling proud

    ReplyDelete
  16. geesh!
    I was amazed.
    Very very nice.
    I hope I can have one here in our house too.
    le'me think? hmmmmm
    possible.

    ReplyDelete
  17. well yeah you can do it at your place.

    but the kiosk was made by professionals. it's an ex hotel kiosk, so you should have the skill.

    but im not saying its impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  18. (ANONYMOUS WAS ME)

    well yeah you can do it at your place.

    but the kiosk was made by professionals. it's an ex hotel kiosk, so you should have the skill.

    but im not saying its impossible. ;)

    P.S: I only REPAIRED the kiosk and build the table and bench! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. It does sound wild dosen't it? I was trying to decide what music I would like with this:)

    ~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  20. yeah music sounds like an awesome idea ;)

    the cherry on the pie even :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. whao! fran tou mo, whaooooo
    ek ban blocks tousa! tarrrr i'm super huper impressed la, fiouuuuu, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Parfait exemple de 1 zelev UoM ki vraiment mat... ek ki terriblement mank role lakaz

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very very interesting... and colorful.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Came back to let you know that you are now linked to my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. hehe. thanx, though artist is too big a word! :D

    @ raving lunatic, thanx for adding me, i'll add you soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. lol, cpv prend twa pu work during to leisure time...

    mo ena imper l'ordre et renovation pu faire dan mo la cour :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. hehe. i'm always ready for some creative work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey nice work there!!! I want to thank you for stopping by and also tell you you have a nice blog!

    DS

    ReplyDelete
  29. thanx DS. your blog is lovely! so so human! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. That's cool. I believe you're someone who can do anything you put your mind into. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. lol. yeah i'm quite strong headed! :P

    ReplyDelete
  32. Did you built that your self it looks cool

    ReplyDelete