Sunday 24 October 2010

Criticism

You know how everyone tells you that you should accept criticisms and work on them... And you know how deep down, perhaps reluctantly, you nevertheless accept it and work on it, to improve, to be a better person. To be a person who listens to others and who is committed to self-improvement.

Well, there are certain days when I`ve totally off. When all I think about is myself. When I hear people`s advice, opinions and suggestions and just think "Screw them!". Those moments are totally blissful but I guess they are not recommended often when you are in HR...

3 comments:

  1. i totally know the feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah. It's great to say "Screw them!". But sometimes you realize they were right. That's an awful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only you can be the best at criticising yourself, and if you cant seem to find anything wrong, there usually isnt :)

    ReplyDelete