Tuesday 30 March 2010

Here we go again - Bloggers' Meeting V3



Dudettes and dudes, the time has come once again where we've got to leave aside our desks or laps or palms or all of them (OK you got it) to get together in our usual informal way for a Bloggers' and Tweeps' Meeting.

Tentatively, the venue of the next meeting has been set at Phoenix Les Halles on Saturday the 3rd of April at noon. 

It's not official yet because it depends on you guys' responses and availability. So we expect your feedbacks regarding the date and venue.


There'll be 3 free places for anyone wishing to ride with Jev and I from the North to Phoenix and back. 




You can read more about the previous event on Yashvin's blog.


So, are you people in for the event?

10 comments:

  1. And probably 2-3 places with me from the north too. Will confirm this later... College and University bus passes won't work :P LOL

    I wish to invite all new bloggers to join us so that we can meet altogether, share your hobby. Ask anyone who attended previous meetings, it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up till what time will you guys be hanging out? I might hop in around a little after 13h...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite tough this time. I have exams starting on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as rabin, won't be available until 14 30 or so. Let me know if you're still around there via twitter by then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Rabin & 1132nd we're expecting to stay there until about 4 pm. So just let us know if you're passing by!

    @ Tushal, damn test week! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rabin & @1132nd : Even if I need to wait, I will. Have to meet both of you :-)

    Seems that some people are having exams unfortunately, but for those who can join us, do not hesitate...

    ReplyDelete
  7. And there goes another Blogger's Meeting I'll sadly miss! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unfortunately with today's announcement and important events scheduled on Saturday I will no longer be able to make it. Too bad. I'll try to catch you guys next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. kinda sad that I'll be missing the occasion to meet some of bloggers I enjoy reading just because I really don't want to meet some others who kinda lead their blogosphere their way.

    Anyways, I truly hope I get to meet you someday.

    ReplyDelete