Saturday 26 January 2008

Those things I'd never say


I've been tagged by Kathleen from Diary of a Heretic and I'm supposed to write seven weird things about me. Coincidence you'd say? This week's theme of the week at MBB is Seven! surprised

So let's get going shall we?

1. Coffee makes me sleep. It is the best soporific substance I've ever laid my hands on.

2. I've got a terrible phobia regarding shirt buttons, I cannot bear people who wear shirts with buttons. I just cannot see that! This becomes worst in rainy days. Imagine shirt buttons wet in the rain. I shudder at the thought.

3. I believe I have premonitions. They are not the Phoebe Halliwell or Jess Mastriani kind of premonitions. I dream of stuff which later happen for real. Yeah, you'd say it happens to everybody else. But that's where you'd be wrong! Mine are special. Like I dreamt of a girl being abducted and killed. Her body was found some days later not far from our Goodlands house.

4. And I'm already running out of weird things. Though I can't draw, I'm good at painting, especially impressionism.

5. I hate love songs and I can't repress those stupid songs that keep playing in my head every time I'm with Jev

6. I secretly dream of conquering the world.

7. I cry. Yeah I know, how can I?


Now for the persons I'm tagging, Jev, Keli, Nussaibah, Slasher, Fadilnet, Miranda, offbeat_chick, La Pingouine.

So long dudettes and dudes and my weird aliens!

post signature

13 comments:

  1. premonitions... hmm, it runs in the family. either that or it's a chronic mental disease that we all have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avesh, hehe, no, we're no loonies, it's really premonitions :D

    manico, weirdo indeed! hehe! i take it as a compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aargh the premonitions. yeah you cry?? duh! shirt buttons.. no comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whattt? conquering the world??? Gud you've said it.
    Added you on my black list...along with BbZush...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manico is right.. Weirdo. LOL

    Btw I too hate those hindi love songs we cant stop from hearing when we're together. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, conquering the world is my aim:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. sheesh some weird scenes goin' on inside da goldmine morinn*

    ;))

    i gotta google soporific*

    i normally use Bacon n Eggs or KFC to sop up my Hangover*

    saw an interesting + funny Dali clip today - U should post some of yer Paintings*

    Peace*

    ReplyDelete
  8. given homework again! thx mo. uh
    i love shirts with buttons.
    merd to premonition la super bizar. grrrr
    morinn toi cortex, moi minus, allons conquerir le monde! mwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got a terrible phobia regarding shirt buttons, I cannot bear people who wear shirts with buttons. I just cannot see that! This becomes worst in rainy days. Imagine shirt buttons wet in the rain. I shudder at the thought.


    Weirdest Phobia I've ever Heard!!!!

    ReplyDelete