Monday 13 August 2007

The Alien on my head and the school.

Today was a hell of a day which I've spent mostly in the bus to and from Reduit! I was wearing a really hip hat, the kind that you get to see in R n B videos and it was pink to top it all! So just imagine the reaction of people in the bus going back home. They were like "oh my God, what is that!" Really, they were almost gossiping behind my back. I swear this is not a fit of paranoia! They were really outraged by my hat! Weirdly, I thought this was funny! It had been a while that I had gone out and I sure deserved the attention! hehe.

Moving on to something more serious, (can't believe I've said this) today I was really shocked on seeing a banner for a school. I'll talk about it later! Tired tired!

So long people!

post signature

16 comments:

  1. HAHAHA thats so funny. LOL Yeah the pink hat was extremely cute. :P You were truly beautiful today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Jev. you were beautiful too :$

    ReplyDelete
  3. euh, les amoureux, pas ene place pu faire compliments ici :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey to sapo tro nissa! fran tou, i like it!! laisse dimun cozer twa, to p vive to lavi, not theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahahahahaa ... no comments.. mo mo ti met 1 bonet rasta 1 fois , alors ki mo skinhead ...


    nice trip huh? when ppl look at u in amazment , horror , disgust ...

    ^^
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morinn to chapo tro bonne! made in italy pa vrer? ooh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. is wearing a hat some kind of fashion no-no in your country?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morinn - They're just jealous, don't let them bug you. Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanx morgan! ;) i won't let them bug me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. All that is very good.I just wanted to add about the abuse of the press.Everyday we read falsehoods in newspapers.Think about it.

    Love, momi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually loved the hat! very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's really funny, i haven't been here long but you gave me a glimpse of your fun personality, that banner you saw is completely out of this world, i wonder if such kind of schools indeed exist, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. VERY Kewl hat! The people talking about it were just jealous that they didn't have one just like it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol, yup i bet they are jealous! thanx for the comments guys and gals! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. To Jevin, will you agree with me to say that Morina is everyday beautiful?

    ReplyDelete