Monday 12 February 2007

My Screen Story

It all started when my screen started blinking (thanx Jev for the "technical" word! hihi) at first i was saying my screen is moving!! hihi

and then late last night it went totally black!! i could not see a damn thing!! grr.. then i`ve shut down everything and went to sleep. was damn tired and ill... flu etc...

and then this morning when i tried to turn the machine on, well there was no screen!! :(

and here i am using another screen adjusted to the laptop!! grr...






and and, that's not all, while i was trying to fit something to the new/old screen, I broke a bit of my front tooth!!

today was definitely not my morning!!

1 comment:

  1. You know what they say, "Shit happens". ;) Two months ago i shut down my laptop and it never start up again... So i know how it feels like.
    Hope your days will be better from now on.

    ReplyDelete